free hit
counters
Biggin Hill Car Show 2018 - 18th & 19th August - Page 4 - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Biggin Hill Car Show 2018 - 18th & 19th August

1 hour ago, chrisroy said:

I can meet you there at 9 👍

Do you mean the Esso garage London bound?

Yes, that is the one.

Chillidoggy says 8:30, you say 9:00 so lets say 8:45. I will be there by 8:30 anyway.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And pigs fly out of Biggin hill😂😂

@bibs I was only doing Sunday but I can’t miss a chat about powder coating and chickens if any left I will do both days 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

Who’s taking point?

Just thinking there’s someone else to blame when it all goes badly wrong and we end up at Luton airport.

Rubber Duck I guess :bounce:

Momentous events preclude our attendance.  Apologies.  Hopefully all shall be returned to  order by the end of next week.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

@Dan E - left Shan cleaning the car when I went to work this morning. Came home to a list of things that needs doing on it.

I was really looking forward to bringing the missus to meet Shan tomorrow but unfortunately with the mother in law thang that’s not going to happen, she did however come good today after ordering some shoes on my Amazon account by bringing me a beer as I finished cleaning the Esprit. Then she pulled the engine out to check the crank shaft was clean 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

My thanks to Bibs for organising , and the tickets. Apart from the difference in climate from sunny, balmy Margate, it was a good day. Thanks to @maydharmJonathon, who’s loan of a jacket saved me from freezing up!

Dan - I’ve just checked - Red Arrows are advertising for a dashing, Esprit-owning chap to join them. Air-con not req. Get in, mate.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

@Chillidoggy I would but I am currently building an inverted V engine with direct drive out of balsa wood! 

Luke Good to meet you yesterday, I can’t remember what your name is on here drop me a PM when you get a chance and I will sort out the trip up to Norfolk 

Can't you buy some binoculars and look at the chillers from the floor? :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Excellent 2nd day at the show, thanks to the sun for putting in an appearance in the end 😎

Great to meet some new people and have a gander around a selection of varied motors and the planes weren't bad either!  Kudos and thanks to Neil, Bibs and and all involved with organising and helping with the show 👍👊

Yes, turned out to be a sunny day as my red face will testify:lol:

Had a good time & grandkids really enjoyed it. On the way home they asked when next years event is  :o

Many thanks to Neil & Bibs for organising

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

And as a long-term Cobra man, this was a real gem. Maybe I don't attend the right events, but I can honestly say I've never seen one at any kind of car show before. a very rare sight, indeed.

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

Amazing cars,  Still apparantly quite a few still turning up from lock ups where they have resided since been crashed back when they used to race them,  Eye watering money folks pay even when they are still have heavy race damage, Just for the vin numbers :)

A