free hit
counters
Homework Help Require Chemistry - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Homework Help Require Chemistry

• Gold FFM

Chaps,

i have no idea on this for my boys homework. Any help appreciated and an explaination would be good.

way way above my pay grade 

thanks in advance

Dan 145B4271-0793-4D7B-9A22-B2B27577AFED.thumb.jpeg.6200b7160be94c39f6c1127b449e8051.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I'd humbly suggest Fe and Sn.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Id say if he doesnt know you're best bet is to raise it with the teacher so they can explain it better to your son.

buddsy 

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM

I agree but you can’t finish it unless it is right. I didn’t believe him either to be honest but Tis true and he has done 40 assignments with over 80% so thought a little help would be ok.

right sparkster let’s see if your right 

• Gold FFM

@sparky you was right found the issue we wasn’t putting Capital letters in. What a couple of doughnuts thanks chum all done 

Think of these as like an anagram, whatever is there on the left (the starting situation) must still be there at the end as matter is neither created nor destroyed in chemical reactions.  It's been 3 decades since I did these so I'm not gong to attempt to do the electrons bit that would let me know how many iron atoms are required at the start to come up with a stable end product.

If that above isn't enough  then use Google for balanced equations, it should give you the answer.

• Gold FFM

Call me Heisenberg.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.