free hit
counters
Hello from Hampshire - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hello from Hampshire

NotquiteanSR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TLF, short notice I know but there’s a Hants pub meet tomorrow night if you’re about.

Very nice spec Evora by the way!

Thanks The Pits,

Thanks for invite, but I'm not about as doing best roads research for Brecon Beacons run in a week or so time. Will definately go to another local meet though. Where is info on dates/times/places please? I have other Lotus owning friends who may also attend.

Car is sort of a prototype SR, has nearly all the spec (all the packs & 19/20" wheels etc), but no SR blackpack or folding wing mirrors. Part of me thinks I should add the SR look, the other part thinks I should leave it alone as more individual!

Hi again Bravo,

I've only asked Bibs tonight on how to change my username to be fair.

Don’t worry, I was teasing Bibs more than you. ;)

The folding mirror is an easy mod. Your car will already have the motors fitted (they all did). You just need a new £10 switch from a Mondeo or Focus. A search on here will give you the part number. 

Out of interest, has your car got the ‘red/black piped’ interior?

Thanks Bibs for name change, nano seconds after my confirmed request, top work!

My car does have the venom red (or as I call it 'flange') interior with black piping, with obligatory scuff/wear mark on drivers seat bolster, despite only having just over 15k miles when I got it.

Ta for mirror info Bravo73.

Anyone have any reports on Bridgestone SO01 tyres, cant find anyone mention them, so hoping a good choice! (only ones I could get in timeframe).

Keep those revs up!

Rgds

Welcome to TLF Eric. :welcome: 

Looking forward to some more photos.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 2 weeks later...