free hit
counters
TVS1900 SC upgrade now available for Evora - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Randy

TVS1900 SC upgrade now available for Evora

I'm pleased to announce we can now upgrade the Evora S with our TVS1900 kit. We have been fitting these kits on the V6 Exige for a while now with great results. Some detail differences with the Evora kit including a new carbon airbox but its just as straightforward and clean as the Exige kit. More info here: http://hofmanns.co.uk/supercharger/ 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Randy, in an evora do you retain the engine cover? How dies it get on with the ips gearbox?

Cheers Gav 

Yes, we retain the engine cover and it works great with IPS - In fact I have an IPS Exige being converted right now.

Thread with 'after' pics here...

• Like 1

Cheers, I know Tim but he was taking his time responding :driving:no doubt! Seen those just, better start saving then! i know some tuners mention the issue of the TCU raining back the power, have ssc had any issues with this or come across it?  

Randy, as hopefully you'll have seen from this thread

there is significant interest from a number of NA owners in understanding the complexity and cost for fitting to an NA.  It would be great if you could spend a bit of time working it out and letting us know.

What horsepower will it achieve? Is this the same technology B.O.E is working on? When will it be available in the US?