free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit S3 N/A - soon to be for sale - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Blackngolds3turbo

Lotus Esprit S3 N/A - soon to be for sale

Afternoon Chaps/Chapettes,

As you may or may not know, we have owned a 1981 Esprit S3 N/A for around 5 years - with the exception of it spending a year with Barry - before that, I had looked after it for many years for the previous owner. 

Anyway, I have it back and am giving it a thorough tidy up to get it ready for a new owner. It is having the engine fully serviced, interior tidied up and re trimmed as necessary, body resprayed and all mechanical components repaired/replaced as necessary. Barry had the wheels refurbished whilst he had it, so they look like new! All round, it will make a fantastic little car for someone, I will be very sad to see it go - but a certain V8 Esprit is rather demanding on the wallet!

The car itself is one of a very small number made in 1981 - I will clarify with Andy Graham shortly. It has done only 23,000 miles from new which can be backed up by myself and the owner before me, and quite honestly it’s condition! It has never been crashed, the only reason it needs some work it due to the owner before me leaving it untouched on his drive for a few years. It is Calypso Red with gold pinstripes and a cream interior.

I will add a few pictures as it progresses.

Contact me for any more information or for price. I am willing to see at any point throughout the build for the right price. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Look forward to the pics and guide price.

Trevor.

Slightly off topic but I've just put my S3 N/A back on the road and having just driven the Essex for the last 7 years had forgotten just what really great cars they are. Pure G car looks like the S1 Esprit with a massively improved driving experience. Not many around, undervalued and if you find one you won't be disappointed. Mines not for sale 🙂 

• Like 2