free hit
counters
Keith and Paddys picture show..... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Keith and Paddys picture show.....

Steve1

Ok....This might be a total not starter, but for those of you havent seen their show (and I must admit I'm a bit take or leave it on them) they basically do a p**s take on well known films. Last night it was Top Gun and to be fair it was quite funny😃. Well, next Saturdays show(28th)on ITV1 is another p**s take on Pretty woman...... 🤔. I mean, they had F15's and Migs in last night' show so surely they going it' going to have a Esprit in it......🤔..... or does someone on here know something already. Or like I said it might be a total waste of time.... whatever happens I will be watching and having a moan if I don' see one...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Whilst Keith Lemon continues to be one of the most unfunny faces on the television - The Silver Esprit was the slight highlight in the Pretty Women program. Watched the Esprit cameo before swiftly finding the channel button on the remote.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!