free hit
counters
End of an era... - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

End of an era...

CocoPops

• Gold FFM

She’s gone :(

To a loving new home, I know that much for sure!

Was so refreshing to deal with a fellow enthusiast rather than a random off autotrader.

7F054D25-381E-485F-8FE6-5F2B5BB22DC3.jpeg

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@PaulLF1both have commented so don't feel guilty posting this:

On 26/04/2018 at 13:54, Gashead1105 said:

I can't wait to pick up my (manual) 400 tomorrow. It's second hand so it's not going to impact the sales figures though...

@CocoPops :welcome:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Oh yeah Lee, was clear as soon as you got it out the garage. It's been used properly but lovingly and pampered accordingly. I was delighted as soon as I saw it, was expecting a lot and it delivered! 

Will, you certainly dropped on a good 'un :thumbsup:

Lee, i know how much you cherished both of the Evoras you had & can't fault your priorities with the circumstances you've had to deal with over the past 4 years. No doubt you are looking forward to the new Hethel adventure & hope all goes well for Alex, you and the girls.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances @CocoPops, sometimes life just gets in the way.. I wish you and your family all the best. Having met you and Will, I’m sure the car you chose will be well looked after.. Looking forward to seeing what comes along next. 

• Gold FFM

My thoughts are with you and your family Lee, just read the VX thread, wow what a journey you've had, cars are great, but just stuff, your priorities are spot on, not the end of an era but the beginning of a new one and long may it continue, four years ago you'd have given anything to have Alex here today and here she still is fighting that shitty disease, seen the kids off to school, next secondary school, then uni, keep that glass half full. 

Best regards and best wishes Steve

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Thanks all.

I’ve just been to view my new car. Cars are my release, they give me something positive to look at whilst things aren’t great with Alex’s health.

So, Tuesday is collection day, Wednesday is an appt with brain surgeon, Thursday is tracker install day and Friday is PPF day :lol: busy week ahead.

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

• Gold FFM

:lol: No. Aim was to release money, not spend more.

Elise 220. Will list new thread Tuesday in collection day (my birthday).

• Like 1