free hit
counters
4. The Handover... - Page 6 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

4. The Handover...

Was indeed a fab day, although I didnt really spend much time speaking to people before the handover, missed so many people, just a tad concerned I'd slip up or something so I stayed away as much as possible.....

think I was actually caught by a few of you as I was lurking in the middle of the Elise boys making my way sheepishly over to the car to get ready for the big moment....!!!

I have to agree with you Mr Bibs about South West, really did help us out, and those little extras they sent out for him, tee shirt, car wax & air freshners, were a nice little touch.... (although I cant afford one of their charge coolers :whistle: )

Will definately be using them and Malc for my bits me thinks.....

So who's coming to mine this weekend??? Got more wood for a bonfire....!!!! And plently of colour matched paint....!!!

Simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Gee, and I thought England only made the greatest car of all - Lotus Esprit.

You people are the best.

I wish I was not across the pond or I would have been in the thick of it with you guys.

Well done.

B

Great work!

Congratulations to everyone on getting it all finished on time and to such a high standard - it looks truly stunning from the photos. What a great community. Sorry I could not be there.

Post more photos and videos!! I hope you get lots and lots and lots of enjoyment out of it Si - as we all know they are great cars and you have one of the greatest examples.

Angus

Here is some footage courtesy of Mayesprit showing a bunch of men polishing a big red thing and displaying a significant amount of butt crack. Also children beware there is a man in a dodgy vest in this footage.

Uploaded today.

A.

That made me laugh and reminded me what life is all about! Cheers for posting! You know what, it seems like ages ago not just about a year. roll on this years Castle Coombe!

Oh dear! ^_^

Still like Mat says, good times. Noticed Bibs in the background directing the workers :P

I'd been doing the same for so long on that car it was second nature, oh, and my vest was staying firmly under wraps!

Thanks to Alex for posting (more to come I think). I've got a few film clips from various meets over the past couple of years but don't know how to get them 'viewable' on LEF, so Alex is doing some of the time consuming bits by editing and posting.

Cheers for posting that vid dudes.....!!!!

Only just noticed it and have just remembered how I was a little daft wearing a white t-shirt knowing full well I had to work on the car in the morning...!!!

Missing you all very much here in wales.... Feel free to pop over and help out on project littleSi

Simon

better late than never mate!! :animier: