free hit
counters
Warranty Claims - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Warranty Claims

Jmracing66

Hi All,

For the Lotus warranty, am I right in assuming you can take your car to any lotus dealer for a claim irrespective of where you bought it ?

I have noticed that some of the leather on the sill covers is coming unstuck in my recently acquired 350 and the charging point between the seats doesn't seem to work.

I assume these will both be sorted under warranty ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any dealer can carry out warranty work, you're quite right and I'd say both of those are covered :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2018 at 12:03, Bibs said:

Any dealer can carry out warranty work, you're quite right and I'd say both of those are covered :)

Unless its loose seat related. Then its back to the factory job. Quoted as 4weeks as issue is sorted by Recaro engineers not Lotus directly according to my local dealership.. awaiting a call as confirmation and a courtesy car!!

• Gold FFM

I thought the carbon buckets in the Exige where in house lotus made?  I only say that as I have the same seats in my Evora 410 Sport and am sure they were Lotus and not Recaro made.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

The seats on the front page of that clip are the exact same spec as in my car!  They could be my seats!  Yeah, I've got famous seats!  ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 30/04/2018 at 19:41, mark248am said:

There were talks on the forum about the 380 Cup getting 2 years warranty instead of 1, did that ever materialize? 

I wrote to lotus.. forget about it. :(

I understand that they have no obligation for that, however on 60 cars they could have done, considering all 430 have it.

• Gold FFM

I'm assuming though that the car was sold as advertised with a 1 year warranty?

So all good in that what was provided was what was expected?