free hit
counters
Paint finish and Gtechniq - Page 2 - Detailing - Sponsored by ValetPro - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Simon Bateman

Paint finish and Gtechniq

12 hours ago, Neal H said:

Don't forget to also borrow her toothbrush to get at those awkward nooks and crannies around the brake calipers.

I could do but I'll need to make sure there's no grit in it after I've used it to clean the tread of my trainers!!

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 02/05/2018 at 13:00, Alfa2Evora said:

3 layers of Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light (the DIY version), the

What size bottle did you buy? Or two bottles?

I’m planning on using this on my Evora very soon, when purchasing though I was alarmed at the warning pop up say g it needs sandpaper to remove it if you get it wrong haha!! I’m not worried though, I’ve always enjoyed the detailing side of car ownership. Usually I don’t further than than a good carnival wax but with the Evora being silver I think it needs a bit more of a wow actor so the gloss properties of the crystal serum should help...

I can't remember offhand @Techyd but it was pretty small - a little goes a long way. I'm currently overnighting in the Catalan foothills of the Pyrenees otherwise I'd offer to go take a look at the bottle for you, 😁