free hit
counters
The never ending project, ambition vs reality - Page 2 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
chris

The never ending project, ambition vs reality

Thanks guys!

Jacques,

The below link lists CL pads for the AP caliper. 

https://www.cl-brakes.co.uk/search-by-caliper/ap-racing/ap-racing-5200-caliper-cp3215-d50-pads-cl-brakes-race-brake-pads.html

not cheap but IMO definitely worth it. I’m using the RC5+ but they offer even more aggressive/track compounds.

another option for you to look at is performance friction who also make a pad to fit the AP caliper. I had a set of these on my alfa 159 and they transformed the braking on that. In fact I was originally liking for PF before going for the CL’s.

• Thanks 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Cheers,

We await to see hwo it all looks ;)

Meanwhile at the batcave, I have now translated the 1 degree +/- 6 minutes to something usable, so I can easily adjust the upper rear arms to suit the wider rears. Fronts are 0,9 degree (both Sport 300 numbers).

I am particularely interested in the alcantara and how it looks!

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

384B5C1A-ECE3-403B-A8D5-8403F5D491B8.thumb.jpeg.f99b44e5cb25eef007e49ad68f37cfab.jpeg

pic of interior all back together.

FF9A7EAD-EFFC-4681-9E93-693038B20B81.thumb.jpeg.13c8d3703710818b7fd085730592a652.jpeg

38FDEB7D-1876-4F65-BC48-979EFE0C3E2C.thumb.jpeg.bdc8b180eca0a44202ea179c0feb171b.jpeg

pics of climate control controls. The rear heated screen button is wired up to bring on the front electric windscreen heaters. The air con compressor is all plumbed in and wired up to alfa system through original esprit wiring including rad fan engagement).

More pics of alcantara headlining, cup holders and lotus logo door down lighting to follow.

• Like 2

@chris what steering center are you using? I've been looking for one, but can't find one that fits the Esprit steering wheel.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

What steering wheel do you want to fit? Mine is a Momo wheel so I fitted a Nardi to Momo adapter boss. Think it was an eBay purchase that came from China or Japan (it was a few years ago). 

Or did you mean the lotus badge?