free hit
counters
Lotus launches the new Exige Sport 410 - Page 11 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mycerbera

Lotus launches the new Exige Sport 410

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lotus know that real enthusiasts of the brand will keep buying and of course moan a little here and there. What they are clearly after is more sales to non Lotus customers.

I don’t think though that  Lotus  have in the past 12 months or so showered themselves in glory with dealer stock of new 380 cups at higher prices than 410’s and the mixed array of special editions and press release 410’s being taken back in house and sold as 430’s at substantial discounts.

Those that have paid top dollar for 380’s, I Cups and 430’s are probably feeling a little [email protected]@@@ off 

21 minutes ago, Tex said:

hose that have paid top dollar for 380’s, I Cups and 430’s are probably feeling a little p@@@@ off

MASSIVE UNDERSTATEMENT....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BatMobile said:

http://hofmanns.co.uk/cars/lotus-exige-410-sport/

lovely example and good price given all the carbon - assuming they honour the £79k price in the article despite being fully loaded.

Looks like they have applied to lower price .. add the expensive paint, ac, OTR costs, etc, you get to the advertised price?

1 hour ago, SFO said:

Looks like they have applied to lower price .. add the expensive paint, ac, OTR costs, etc, you get to the advertised price?

Probably but not quite the grab a bargain of those cars that are fully loaded as in the press quote.

they put that on the 410 :

20180925_081630.jpg

I think that this kind of wheel arch protection is useful. I would like to know if someone has installed this kind of protection and which one ? I am looking for a bigger one and for the full arch length.

If it’s there for the same reason as the Evora GT430, then it isn’t for ‘wheel arch protection’. It’s a legal requirement - the wheels can’t extend beyond the bodywork. 

• Like 1