free hit
counters
Elise s cup questions - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Elise s cup questions

Hi guys,

Been thinking of changing my evora n/a for an elise cup and I've seen this one on pistonheads it seems like a good spec, anyone know it? I've noticed it doesn't have sound

insulation or central locking, is it easy to retro fitted these?

Also I cant decide if I like toxic green ? it looks different on every pic I've seen, would it be difficult to sell in this colour in the future?

What does everyone think?

Regards Carl

Edited by little fella

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks a great spec for a 220 cup, Carbon seats where very expensive, standard on the 250 now, 2ubler full Exhaust is a great upgrade and expensive again. Sure there is not a 220 cup with as good specification on the market, as for the colour its very popular, that says a lot of people like it and I would because my 250 is Toxic Green, sure all Cups come with central locking, mine as full carpets and sound insulation , but wouldn't worry me if it didn't, looks a good price for the spec and would have been very expensive when new.

The dealer selling the car seemed to think it didn't have central locking and you had to lock the doors individually, which may get annoying but like you said Scott

the fact its got the carbon seats and full 2ublur exhaust is what perked my interest.

34 minutes ago, little fella said:

The dealer selling the car seemed to think it didn't have central locking and you had to lock the doors individually, which may get annoying but like you said Scott

the fact its got the carbon seats and full 2ublur exhaust is what perked my interest.

The asked the question about the central locking on the Facebook, lotus Elise Cup owners owners group and the dealer could be right, sounds like not all 220s came with central locking it was a option. But like I said its a popular colour that looks great in the flesh, and some good expensive options, light weight wheels, harnesses, as close as your going to get to Elise 220 Cup R race car.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Carl, the perfect Elise right there :D 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

18 hours ago, little fella said:

Well I only went and bought it, skint now but you only live once and it's a hell of a lot of fun 😆

20180511_164455.jpg

Oh and you were right, toxic green is great in the flesh 

Great car and with a great spec, welcome to the Toxic club, good time to buy, sure you will not lose much money on it in the next few years, if anything.