free hit
counters
Exige 350 Sport - Towards August - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
RoflOnMyWaffle

Exige 350 Sport - Towards August

Hi guys and girls, my partner and I have decided that an Exige 350 is definitely on the table now, so I figured I'd post a wanted ad - but only for later in the year!
I'm currently saving up a decent sized deposit, and have my current car to sell or p/x to make it all work, but hey, who knows!

I'd be looking to get into an Exige around August time, if not a little later - but you can plan all you like, it still won't work out 100%.

Is anyone thinking of selling up this year? The waiting around and hoping a good spec will come up is driving me nuts!
Please feel free to drop me a PM, even if you aren't certain you will sell it, I'd be happy to entertain anybodies thoughts.

It must be the following:

Manual

Exige 350 sport, not an S, and 380s are out of budget I'm afraid

Generally speaking, no red, white, yellow or green cars - Unless its a very deep red, or a bright green. ( think fire red or kawasaki green )

Budget is tight, at circa £45-£47k - ( I know this will make a lot of you walk away, but I don't want to waste your time )

I am serious, and I do intend 110% to get myself one of these epic machines, so please, work with me on this and see what we can do!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Time line has moved up people!!

I'm ready to buy.... NOW!

however from what I read, it would need to be via a dealer with my finance company - so i don't know how we'd facilitate this but yeah. 

If anyone is thinking of trading in their car let me know!

• Like 1