free hit
counters
Peoples’ reaction to your Evora - Page 43 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Peoples’ reaction to your Evora

Frimley111R

• Gold FFM
43 minutes ago, windymiller said:

you say that i was at a funeral todaY and a lady near by kept looking at me and im thiunking "actually" your kinda fit but then im thinking shes probably 60 ?? but in my defence she was a very fit 60 and well im physically 53 but mentally 23 ?? 🙄

A slightly older lady, with grown up kids, would be my preference to a younger model, with their insecurities, probably spoilt kids, attitude etc and high expectations of the life you will give them...

But then I am biased as I did marry a slightly older woman (not in the Macron style mind you!) 27 years ago and we made the spoilt kids together lol...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, windymiller said:

you say that i was at a funeral todaY and a lady near by kept looking at me and im thiunking "actually" your kinda fit but then im thinking shes probably 60 ?? but in my defence she was a very fit 60 and well im physically 53 but mentally 23 ?? 🙄

Did you swipe left ? Never miss an opportunity 🤣

3 hours ago, windymiller said:

jelousy or "envy" is one of the worst of the deadly sins and sadly all to prevelant in our society 😒

Trouble with today’s political world - where the Labour Party use it as a ballot box tool

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Little kid on a bike, his jaw hit the floor as I drive past. The face he made was hilarious.

Also a dog tried to chase the car today. Not sure if that counts!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 17/05/2021 at 03:53, NC25T said:

Kinda funny with this funeral talk.... I met my wife at my funeral home and she hates my lotus, purchased the GT early March.  She just doesn’t get it.... 

last week I went to the grocery in my evora, as I was leaving a young and very attractive blond girl parked a few spots away, she got out of her vehicle as I was putting stuff away.  She said this car is so 47%*4&3 hot... I usually park on the other side of the lot but I had to check to car out.  My response was thanks... and I wish my wife felt that way... she got a good laugh... when I went home and told my wife, she’s like no... 

Hope you got the blonde's phone number.  ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Just drove into the vaccine centre, my welcome? 'Beautiful car!'

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
35 minutes ago, windymiller said:

he wasnt from suffolk 😁

You could tell that as he said "thank you".   :devil:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

The fact that he commented would give me a warm feeling inside. I imagine after that comment he felt "superior" walking back to his Johnny Wagon and strapping the kids into the back seats of the Vauxhall Zafira.

I took my 400 to a Cars & Coffee and when I was pulling at at the end of the event a guy yelled from the crowd "its just a Toyota". Even at an event celebrating cars people hate for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Escape said:

You must have misunderstood, the guy clearly couldn't believe a Toyota V6 could sound that awesome. 😉

Or he really was just an envious [email protected]

I went to a Lotus Drivers club event a few years back in Saundersfoot. A guy turned up in his Ferrari (have no idea which one but it was relatively new) and to be completely honest it didn't sound as good as the Evora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Had the 410 on track with several Maccas (up to 765LT), AM, Ferrari Pista and several Porsche’s but I lost track of the number of people that came up to me to say how amazing the Evora sounded (static noise test was a ‘good’ 105db).  I think the only other great sounding car was the AM GT8

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

A little girl crashed her bike because she was busy staring at the car today. 'were you looking at the car?' said her dad ' we always admire that car' says her sister. Cue long discussion about the car.

Love the interaction this car brings it's nice to propagate some car passion in others.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2021 at 01:32, Frickin_idiot said:

I went to a Lotus Drivers club event a few years back in Saundersfoot. A guy turned up in his Ferrari (have no idea which one but it was relatively new) and to be completely honest it didn't sound as good as the Evora.

I agree I heard a 488 pull out onto a freeway, and it sounded like a moaning cow with flatulence. And there are lots of other New cars that sound the same

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Just back from a couple of days in Thorpe Park , stayed at resort and therefore parked in car park but section close to main gates 

had a few stares and smiles from the punters going into park , I saw one family snap a quickie with car as they walked past 

first journey I made for nearly 2 years where I have managed over 2 hours in the car and must say car was faultless especially going through heavy traffic around Windsor and Slough 

The hot temperatures seem to make more deeper tone to the engine/exhaust note as I was driving

also 39mpg to boot ! Lol nearly better than my hybrid car  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

I think it was after about 5000 miles I realised the Evora has 5th and 6th gears. Love motorway journeys using 3rd and 4th.

Justin 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1