free hit
counters
Peoples’ reaction to your Evora - Page 27 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Peoples’ reaction to your Evora

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All. First post on TLF and wanted to share a very positive week that I had during a road trip to Ireland last week in my Launch Edition Evora. Firstly, on the way to the port we stopped o

I parked the Evora up on Sunday for a leg stretch in a German Autobahn Service station for 15 mins. A chap arrived 2 mins after me in his Porsche (And a very nice one Identical to picture) and parked

Hi Folks. I'm new to the forum (any forum, come to that!). Have had a S2 Esprit for about 5 years and own other brand classics, but recently bought my Evora GT410 Sport - the only one in NZ I'm told.

Posted Images

Welcome to Evora ownership :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Do white ones get as much attention as other colours like red?  Thinking about getting an Evora for my commute. My red esprit se gets an absurd amount of attention so I'm hoping white might not be quite the same level!

Having only ever had a white one.... no idea how it compares, but you certainly can't sneak around under the radar

• Like 1

Excellent, well i wouldn't want it to be completely under the radar. Just not as loud looking as it could be for those times I'm stuck on the m25!  Just want to make the commute more fun than driving say a BMW.

5 hours ago, mik said:

Having only ever had a white one.... no idea how it compares, but you certainly can't sneak around under the radar

This. My wife often notices people slowing and speeding up to get pics of mine. I have come back to it on 3 occasions to have to wait while people finish taking pics etc etc 

Well, mine was parked at Hethel recently, and people were staring at it and peering inside.... if that doesn't make me feel good I don't know what does :)

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Gold FFM

I believe a company called Recaro did some lovely seats, the CS I believe, that fit in the Evora well. I have a nice clean set in Charcoal Black for any 400 owners who want to upgrade to the S1 interior!    :welcome::welcome:

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Recaro CS seats as they are so comfortable they want their VIPs and visitors to get the best.... :thumbup:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:D

Not yet they aren't but plans are well underway! 

I just need to get the right sized a/c d/c convertor to power them up. 

The ones I have here aren't man enough.

Looking forward to next winter already, lol.

Edited by TheKevlarKid
  • Gold FFM

Never understood why that colour was not more popular for the interior trim. Would look great in a white car too.

Pulled up outside the post office last night to find a big group of rather chavvy looking youngsters outside. I got out expecting the worst but instead I got loads of nice comments and genuine questions about the car, and there is now probably a video on social media of me giving it some beans for their benefit as I left!

• Like 2