free hit
counters
Peoples’ reaction to your Evora - Page 39 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Frimley111R

Peoples’ reaction to your Evora

Just done my step son prom evening at Brooksby Hall 

as we lined up to hall entrance there was usual a array of limos and a Lamborghini plus the couple of vintage cars and off tractor (this is rural leics ) 

the gathering of a hundred parents & family greeting their pride  and joy to take the pictures for family album.

as I dropped off I had my young daughter and step son girlfriend (in full party dress) in the back . The amazed looks as I off loaded the party out of the Evora and then the event photographer telling people to move out of way so he can snap pictures was a sight !

i drove away as the crowds all strained the gazes by which time they failed to notice the loud Lambo had arrived 😀

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had attended a local car festival last weekend in small Leicestershire town of Hinckley (where Triumph & Nobel are made )

there was apparently 1200 or so cars and bikes and other vehicles on display in town centre, my Evora was parked on on of the main shopping streets next to vintage Land Rover defender and a heavily modified Subaru 

it was lovely day so I stood next to car as thousands of visitors filed by 

the reaction of folk was intriguing people didn’t realise I was owner so I over heard the comments 

also folk were surprised to see my daughter asleep in the back as they envisaged the car as a two seater ! Lol

but the comments were fascinating and I got to featured on a you tube showing I spotted today ! My 10 sec of fame  😜

• Like 2

Heading out to Coffee in my 400 I spotted a R8 AUDI coming towards me, I was surprised how far around the drivers head can swivel as I went past. I love my Evora 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mayevora said:

At traffic lights today. Young lad sitting in his £300 exhaust pipe pulls up next to me, winds window down and says “is that a kit car?”

Love it. 🤣

On 08/11/2019 at 17:22, mayevora said:

At traffic lights today. Young lad sitting in his £300 exhaust pipe pulls up next to me, winds window down and says “is that a kit car?”

Love it :)

A young lad asked me if my Evora was a Porsche a few months back!