free hit
counters
Peoples’ reaction to your Evora - Page 42 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Peoples’ reaction to your Evora

Left the car in front of some friend to pick up something and by the time I came back 2 women one a stroll stopped to look and one of them came to tell me: “Wow, just wow. Your car is is just so beautiful.” 

Clearly made her day and mine.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All. First post on TLF and wanted to share a very positive week that I had during a road trip to Ireland last week in my Launch Edition Evora. Firstly, on the way to the port we stopped o

I parked the Evora up on Sunday for a leg stretch in a German Autobahn Service station for 15 mins. A chap arrived 2 mins after me in his Porsche (And a very nice one Identical to picture) and parked

Hi Folks. I'm new to the forum (any forum, come to that!). Have had a S2 Esprit for about 5 years and own other brand classics, but recently bought my Evora GT410 Sport - the only one in NZ I'm told.

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Had a couple of the major companies dealing with installing bedroom furniture coming to house to offer quotes. 
one chap who was a petrolhead spent 15 mins before knocking on the door gazing around the Evora 

later he asked me about it and mentioned he had looked at a Noble a few years back but never considered the Evora.

after chatting he was going to look again as his interest in the Evora was more positive than the Noble 😀

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Cdm2018 said:

later he asked me about it and mentioned he had looked at a Noble a few years back but never considered the Evora.

That’s because of the twin turbos 👍

Only here once

54 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

he had looked at a Noble a few years back but never considered the Evora.

May be he had seen it on wheeler dealers.

• Gold FFM

As mentioned before by many Evora has gone a tad under the radar ?

in some way I kinda like that ! 

I think he also looked as Noble a local company for Leicestershire but he didn’t realise that lotus did a larger car than Elise ?