free hit
counters
Peoples’ reaction to your Evora - Page 43 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Peoples’ reaction to your Evora

Frimley111R

• Gold FFM

A slightly older lady, with grown up kids, would be my preference to a younger model, with their insecurities, probably spoilt kids, attitude etc and high expectations of the life you will give them...

But then I am biased as I did marry a slightly older woman (not in the Macron style mind you!) 27 years ago and we made the spoilt kids together lol...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, windymiller said:

you say that i was at a funeral todaY and a lady near by kept looking at me and im thiunking "actually" your kinda fit but then im thinking shes probably 60 ?? but in my defence she was a very fit 60 and well im physically 53 but mentally 23 ?? 🙄

Did you swipe left ? Never miss an opportunity 🤣

3 hours ago, windymiller said:

jelousy or "envy" is one of the worst of the deadly sins and sadly all to prevelant in our society 😒

Trouble with today’s political world - where the Labour Party use it as a ballot box tool

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Little kid on a bike, his jaw hit the floor as I drive past. The face he made was hilarious.

Also a dog tried to chase the car today. Not sure if that counts!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 17/05/2021 at 03:53, NC25T said:

Kinda funny with this funeral talk.... I met my wife at my funeral home and she hates my lotus, purchased the GT early March.  She just doesn’t get it.... 

last week I went to the grocery in my evora, as I was leaving a young and very attractive blond girl parked a few spots away, she got out of her vehicle as I was putting stuff away.  She said this car is so 47%*4&3 hot... I usually park on the other side of the lot but I had to check to car out.  My response was thanks... and I wish my wife felt that way... she got a good laugh... when I went home and told my wife, she’s like no... 

Hope you got the blonde's phone number.  ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
35 minutes ago, windymiller said:

he wasnt from suffolk 😁

You could tell that as he said "thank you".   :devil:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I took my 400 to a Cars & Coffee and when I was pulling at at the end of the event a guy yelled from the crowd "its just a Toyota". Even at an event celebrating cars people hate for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I went to a Lotus Drivers club event a few years back in Saundersfoot. A guy turned up in his Ferrari (have no idea which one but it was relatively new) and to be completely honest it didn't sound as good as the Evora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Had the 410 on track with several Maccas (up to 765LT), AM, Ferrari Pista and several Porsche’s but I lost track of the number of people that came up to me to say how amazing the Evora sounded (static noise test was a ‘good’ 105db).  I think the only other great sounding car was the AM GT8

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

A little girl crashed her bike because she was busy staring at the car today. 'were you looking at the car?' said her dad ' we always admire that car' says her sister. Cue long discussion about the car.

Love the interaction this car brings it's nice to propagate some car passion in others.

• Like 2

On 29/05/2021 at 01:32, Frickin_idiot said:

I went to a Lotus Drivers club event a few years back in Saundersfoot. A guy turned up in his Ferrari (have no idea which one but it was relatively new) and to be completely honest it didn't sound as good as the Evora.

I agree I heard a 488 pull out onto a freeway, and it sounded like a moaning cow with flatulence. And there are lots of other New cars that sound the same

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...