free hit
counters
victor Meldrew Rant - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

victor Meldrew Rant

I don't believe it!

So this morning the car was booked in for an mot. Started first time, sounded awesome. Reversed a little in the garage and parked up in neutral. Got out to move the Marcos, got back in.....no gears! Gear stick like a jelly. This car hates me with a passion!!!! Here we go again, will have to put it up in the air tomorrow and try and see what's happening. I have an access panel underneath, already there when I purchased car but I have improved it with new plate and Rivi nut fixings. So on the plus side the Marcos took us for a run (me and Mrs B and the dog) now I know what the parcel shelf is for. 

Mike

image.jpeg

• Sad 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok guys fixed both cables had come away from collars ?....Don't know why .....But all is good for now ....Thanks guys Mike

I don't believe it! So this morning the car was booked in for an mot. Started first time, sounded awesome. Reversed a little in the garage and parked up in neutral. Got out to move the Marcos, go

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Look at the translator mike - sounds like it’s either loose or has fallen off.

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Hang on, isn't this a G car?  Mike, what gearbox is on it?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Oooh, then it'll be an easy fix.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, cbclotus said:

Thanks Dan .....Mike....Strange thing to my ears it sounds like a lotus v8 . Not a rover burble ....But hey .Mike

It really sounds like a Ford mondeo??

Only here once