free hit
counters
Binnacle Glare - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Binnacle Glare

I noticed driving my car last week that at certain times the windscreen reflection of the binnacle top was almost blinding - serves me right for keeping it clean I hear you say!

Anyway, raining today and looking for something to do, I remembered putting away some self adhesive black velvet wrap that I used on my old Excel that had a damaged/tatty binnacle.

Cut a bit to shape and although not for everyone, I feel that it has made things much safer with sunlight vision, acceptable to look at and also protects the binnacle from drying out in the direct sun perhaps? 

It peels off without any sticky residue at all but has a tendency to curl a bit on the corners.

I bought from Ebay 'ukcarshop2014' back in 2016 similar to the link below - mines was just £8 a roll that is enough for multiple attempts and other stuff

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Velvet-Suede-Cloth-Fabric-Vehicle-Wrapping-Velour-Vinyl-Wrap-Film-Sticker/281873382737

20180512_170606 - Edited.jpg

20180512_170536 - Edited.jpg

20180512_170630 - Edited.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images