free hit
counters
alexthewheelman’s Exige Cup 430 - Page 2 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
alexthewheelman

alexthewheelman’s Exige Cup 430

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Loving seeing you getting great use out of your 430 Alex, have you got any trackdays planned? 

• Like 1

Hi Alex, I couldn’t help but notice two of those shots are in Yarmouth, my stomping ground. Visiting or do you have a place over here?  If you’re over much, give us a shout. Would love to see that beasty of yours. 😍👍🏻

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ROJ said:

Hi Alex, I couldn’t help but notice two of those shots are in Yarmouth, my stomping ground. Visiting or do you have a place over here?  If you’re over much, give us a shout. Would love to see that beasty of yours. 😍👍🏻

A friend has a place there so we often head down as a group.

I'll let you know next time I'm back there!

On 26/06/2018 at 22:18, GFWilliams said:

Loving seeing you getting great use out of your 430 Alex, have you got any trackdays planned? 

I am going to the Isle of Man in September to drive the TT course and have a private track session at Jurby race track. 

Apart from that I've been very busy so haven't had time yet but I am planning to get booked on some ASAP!

Just need to find some tracks that are Cup 430 exhaust friendly, I am thinking of Silverstone, Castle Combe and Hethel so far...

I'd love to host you at my local Castle Combe buddy but I dont think you will be able to with the exhaust im afraid. How about Rockingham on the 21st July ;)

www.alias23.com

15 hours ago, alias23 said:

Castle Combe buddy but I dont think you will be able to with the exhaust im afraid

@Jamie-BellandColvill was fine (just) with their Cup 430 in B&C day is Castle Combe. I'd happily join the day if dates work anyhow. :driving:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, alias23 said:

I'd love to host you at my local Castle Combe buddy but I dont think you will be able to with the exhaust im afraid. How about Rockingham on the 21st July ;)

I hadn’t thought of Rockingham, that’s another to add to the list!

Unfortunately I can’t do the 21st July as I’m at Silverstone Classic

5 hours ago, vd9 said:

@Jamie-BellandColvill was fine (just) with their Cup 430 in B&C day is Castle Combe. I'd happily join the day if dates work anyhow. :driving:

That’s encouraging, maybe a day could be done @alias23

@vd9 @alexthewheelman unsure if the B&C day was a normal Castle Combe day... all I can say is it’s my local and every v6 which has attended with an aftermarket exhaust (which I’ve assumed is close to a 430) has been asked to leave.

I just don’t want anyone to travel all the way to the west and be disappointed so suggest you triple check.

If you do make it down ping me as would be great to meet up.

www.alias23.com

@alias23 B&C day was a 105dB day

@alexthewheelman I think the best bet is to call Jamie and ask him - I'm sure he will be happy to share first hand information

Yes, "normal" days are 100dB. IIRC they can only do louder days on Thursdays

Saw your car today cutting through to Old Brompton Road.  Looks stunning in the flesh!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I will get some more pictures up when I get a chance, I've just been very busy!

Also something has come up for sale that I have been looking for for a long time, so if anyone is interested in mine or knows of anyone who would be please send me a pm.

Many thanks,

Alex

On 14/05/2018 at 22:16, alexthewheelman said:

Last week I visited Hanger 111 to have a harness bar and Schroth harnesses fitted. They tie in with the colour scheme very well! 

18FD565D-68DA-4777-9C1E-82E940BC92CC.jpeg

it seems that your seats are not the default one on the 430 with leather. Did you ask for specific seats ?

• Like 2

You can have them in either leather or alcantara (no additional cost)

Mine are alcantara

Edited by BAS
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BAS said:

You can have them in either leather or alcantara (no additional cost)

Mine are alcantara

As above, I really wasn't a fan of the perforated leather but really liked the alcantara similar to the Cup 380

• Like 1