free hit
counters
Cup 250 Specification and Colour - Page 2 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Cup 250 Specification and Colour

JG220

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
28 minutes ago, JG220 said:

Need ideas for what to do while waiting. I think i've read the internet when it comes to 250s. :d

1. Come to the VX National 😉😉

2. Polish the VX & refurbish something on it :sofa:

Will you have it for the Frolic?

Drove the vx today to pretend 😂

yes, should be here for frolic. Hoping for mid July. 

Going to see it on the line at the end of the month. 

47 minutes ago, scotty435 said:

This looks a stunning colour.   

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

I just asked Simon to add it cover the Fb page 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, JG220 said:

Well I saw it on (well, actually slightly off) the line today at Lotus. 

I have to say its absolutely fab - Even better than in my imagination. 😍

(They did fit a stereo to it though)

Sounds positive :thumbup:

You should have let me know you were going, could have met you for lunch or something

Went to Bird in Hand, didn’t quite get the fuss about it but it was local to Hethel I guess.

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Just that Lee, it’s local to Hethel, reasonable car park for meets and central to most of Norfolk & Suffolk.

Theres also a couple of good places on the A140 depending on which route you took.

Ah sorry. I completely forgot. 

Looking forward to frolic. 

Not sure how much tracking i'll do with a week old car, but its going to have more PPF than I've ever had before, so that might help.

You win the internet today.

Sunshine, Cup, Lotus. Win!

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

1 minute ago, Gashead1105 said:

Is that Persian? Looks lovely!

Essex

I haven't got it yet, Lotus sent those through as it was being loaded for delivery this morning. So no interior spec

Erm, spec wise. I think it has the following

Full colour, Metallic Paint C179, Hardtop, AC, NVH, Carpets, Red Callipers, Cruise Control. It has also been fitted with a stereo, though i didn't select that. 

• Gold FFM

Lovely car but when do they put the wheels on it?

Seriously. That is the mutts. Nice one.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!