free hit
counters
New Exige S S3 owner Derby - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
LDiz

New Exige S S3 owner Derby

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome and congrats, if she doesn’t have the soft top conversion get that done and it adds a whole new dimension.

enjoy pointless drives to places you don’t even need to go to.

My old car. You've got a good one there. Would be great to see it again. Funnily enough I live in Derby. Get yourself over to Midlands owners club MLOC we have monthly meets 

Jeff

FB_IMG_1526759956481.jpg

Edited by quantum2000

10 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

Welcome and congrats, if she doesn’t have the soft top conversion get that done and it adds a whole new dimension.

enjoy pointless drives to places you don’t even need to go to.

I was thinking about removing the roof today actually with the sunshine we had, will look in to the conversion 👍

Welcome to TLF, car looks great, rare colour actually and I think the early cars are really aging well, simple and clean lines, the diamond cut wheels were the best looking of all. Congrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, quantum2000 said:

My old car. You've got a good one there. Would be great to see it again. Funnily enough I live in Derby. Get yourself over to Midlands owners club MLOC we have monthly meets 

Jeff

FB_IMG_1526759956481.jpg

What are the chances?! Low mileage and looks super clean, haven't seen one in silver and really liked it, good to hear it's a gooddun 👍

You will definitely see it again 😁 Great I'll get along for a meet for sure.

Fantastic, there's some great history to that car. I waited 18 months for delivery. It was the 3rd one ever delivered. It's been ceramic coated from new and treated better than the wife... according to her lol

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Welcome to TLF, car looks great, rare colour actually and I think the early cars are really aging well, simple and clean lines, the diamond cut wheels were the best looking of all. Congrats.

Thank you

These cars look great for sure imho.

15 minutes ago, quantum2000 said:

Fantastic, there's some great history to that car. I waited 18 months for delivery. It was the 3rd one ever delivered. It's been ceramic coated from new and treated better than the wife... according to her lol

That's a long wait! Good history to know. It certainly looks clean, apart from the exhaust which is now shiny again.

Hahaha, well priorities.

Still grinning ear to ear, great cars.

• Like 1

Hi Liam, TLF meet every couple of months usually in Retford (North Nottinghamshire) a nice drive over from Derby, I work in Derby so will hopefully see you around 

Great, will keep an eye on the events and get along to a meet 👍

Usually plodding around in an m3 for the daily sit in traffic but I'm sure I'll be out in the Lotus on sunny days.