free hit
counters
Workshop Manuals - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Workshop Manuals

I am a new member and not long had my 1990 Excel and want to do some maintenance can anyone tell me if I join the Lotusexcel.net and pay for access to the on line manual

is it  1) View only on screen or can I print it ?

2) Also does it have Schematic Diagrams, with Part Names ?

3) Does it have Torque Setting Figures where needed ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ian

It's an on-screen parts manual. You have a list of the separate sections, and on a click, you get another page loaded with the numbered diagram plus the list of parts.

You can print it.

I don't think it has the torque settings,

It's a one-off payment of £20  - http://www.lotusexcel.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10118

Chris

• Thanks 1

I have both parts and workshop manuals, and use both on a regular basis.

Torque settings, wiring diagrams, valve clearance, timing etc. are only in the workshop manual and not in the parts manual.

However, when taking stuff apart I find the parts manual to be invaluable - well worth £20.

Tony

• Thanks 1

I have tried  to register  with Lotusexcel.net  but am having trouble doing so and have emailed the administrator to ask why ?

So will wait for a reply from him as to why then will try again .

Thanks Tony for the heads up about needing both the workshop manual and the parts manual .

I will get both of them the workshop manual from SJS and parts manual from Lotusexcel.net if possible .

I thought I would let you all know I have just had a email from Lotusexcel.net administrator  saying I can register but was blocked for a time because they

get lots of spam emails trying to hack them so wanted  to prove  that my name and email address was genuine .

So will register with them later on to day .

Ian.