free hit
counters
Windscreen washer pump - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Does anyone know if the washer pump on the v6 is also used on another car. Mine has given up but as usual its on back order at lotus for approximately the next 4 weeks and I can't get it MOT'd until I get the new pump. It should be under warranty but for £20 I'd rather just buy it than have to wait 4 weeks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mine has also given up and the drive to the nearest dealer will cost more than the pump, not sure how easy to get to for replacement they are?

found this although doesn’t state if actually in stock -

http://www.kelsport.net/parts/product_details.asp?PartID=4769&categoryID=24&PartsectionID=20

Thanks for the heads up but ive already seen that kelsport list it.

I have been told that it may be a 2001+ rover 25/45 pump and I found those for £7 so ive ordered one anyway to test. I will report back next week as to whether it is the right part or not.

• Like 1

Watching with interest... I’m also waiting on the 4 week lead time and sailing close to the MOT deadline.

Taking it later today to be fitted, but I have been assured by someone I trust that the 2001+ rover 45 part is the right one. Fingers crossed 

• Like 2

Washer Update

If anyone needs one and lotus are out of stock or you simply don't want to pay £22 for it you can buy a new pump for a 2001+ Rover 45/ MG ZS for £7.99 inc P+P and it is the exact same thing.

Hi,

Any idea how hard it is to swap it? Like clam off or not?

Mine is dead and can't find a fuse :(

Got a link to that one on eBay?

Thanks