free hit
counters
The Chase - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Not sure why this occurred to me a minute ago, but I just sussed why the odds are wrong on The Chase no, doubt they are clever but, the team lose so much time between asking the question hitting the buzzer and their name being mentioned that the chaser doesn’t have to deal with. So the chaser must get more questions. 

Jaysus, I am dull ! 

Next I will tell you all about Match Betting, which is betting with no risk have earnt a good few quid at it in the last 3 Months for an hour a night.

Btw I never have gambled in my life and have been to Vegas 4 Times and never spent more than 100 bucks (lost the lot obviously) 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone thinking of starting this,well today's offer from Corals is worth considering. They will give 33to 1 on the odds on derby favourite for today's Derby. Only allowing a £1 stake but a good place

Yup - that’s been bugging me as well On a serious note though - have you notice the questions have got a whole lot harder on the final round of tipping point

https://www.oddsmonkey.com/matched-betting/maths-behind-matched-betting/?gclid=CjwKCAjwur7YBRA_EiwASXqIHF2DTRdfP9StEa-QBOhD88Q_N4k0JGn0UOmxATGZcpf1pLHUEl_wXxoC60AQAvD_BwE

• Gold FFM

Yup - that’s been bugging me as well

On a serious note though - have you notice the questions have got a whole lot harder on the final round of tipping point

• Confused 1

Only here once

I’ve always thought the ‘Celebrity’ versions where they play ‘for their charity’ have a lot easier questions than joe public contestants questions.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
13 minutes ago, mayesprit said:

I’ve always thought the ‘Celebrity’ versions where they play ‘for their charity’ have a lot easier questions than joe public contestants questions.

Oh 100% that’s right. So anyone Match Bet it is a complete joke for a guaranteed outcome. As I say never bet in my life but someone told me about it, so thought that so can’t be right,  well it is and is legal, tax free I won’t tell you what I have made but in 3 Months easy a nice S1 M100. 

It’s definately better than watching tv

• Gold FFM

Right you won’t believe me.......but check out OddsMonkey I never really took any notice of odds or betting but I am ok at maths so spent a week looking into this then subscribed for 17.99 a month, by the way you are guaranteed to get your first months subscription back in your first deal. 

I put in a few hundred quid but people start with £50 have a read up and I mean a proper read up and it is (now I know you don’t believe me) a 100% guaranteed return. Took me 3 hours to do the first bet I can now knock out a few in an hour. 

Absolute joke if you can be arsed 

Or what Pete said 😂

• Like 1

Next month's world cup matches will be a great source of income for match betting

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Anyone thinking of starting this,well today's offer from Corals is worth considering. They will give 33to 1 on the odds on derby favourite for today's Derby. Only allowing a £1 stake but a good place to start

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong