free hit
counters
I have a confession to make ..... - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
DJW

I have a confession to make .....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Great news. A lovely car, I know you change cars more often than your pants but was surprised when the exige went. 

Good to see it holding its own surrounded by the suoercar establishment. 

Get it back out on track again - perhaps a run to Spa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome back 😀 & I thought Silverstone had sold it dead quick

Nice car, mister.. how fast will it go on a mountain road? :) 

• Haha 1

Nice to be different👍😎 - way too many orange Mclarens on that boat!‬

This car was at Silverstone Lotus when I visited a few weeks back.

Do you have any plans for the car?

You need to cut down the bracket for the front reg plate, if your going to run a smaller plate. Have a look here at mine

• Thanks 1

Looks lovely Dave and good news on the A110 coming soon, look forward to seeing that.

Trevor.

2 hours ago, mcx said:

Nice car, mister.. how fast will it go on a mountain road? :) 

😂 seeing as you had a passenger ride in Perfomante, following, I hope the little Lotus didn’t look too shabby up there 😉.

Must admit at 130 with the roof off, the little voice from Lotus saying you shouldn’t drive above 90 with no roof and  a rear spoiler , was playing on my mind .  Reckon roof on, 150+ is easily possible , if you know which way the road is going 😇

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Nice to be different👍😎 - way too many orange Mclarens on that boat!‬

Orange has always been my fave colour, but must admit it was a little OTT that trip.  The black 720 looked very menacing mind you. 

1 hour ago, DT 350 said:

This car was at Silverstone Lotus when I visited a few weeks back.

Do you have any plans for the car?

You need to cut down the bracket for the front reg plate, if your going to run a smaller plate. Have a look here at mine

Just to keep enjoying the car tbh.  Did a charity ride event yesterday in it and have charity super car event in July to attend.  Re number plate I normally run without one, but IOM had a zero tolerance policy in place this year, so put it back. Good idea re cut down of mount though 

1 hour ago, Trevsked said:

Looks lovely Dave and good news on the A110 coming soon, look forward to seeing that.

May well just flip it Trev unless I’m blown away by it.  That said the missus, who has shown no interest in my cars to date, said she might like to keep it for herself 😲.  

The Ultima has also just passed its IVA, so that will soon  be in my garage ready to sell on.  Need more garage space 😂

Keep me in the loop on both the Alpine and Ultima please. Assume the Alpine is blue?

Trevor.

19 minutes ago, DJW said:

Just to keep enjoying the car tbh.  Did a charity ride event yesterday in it and have charity super car event in July to attend.  Re number plate I normally run without one, but IOM had a zero tolerance policy in place this year, so put it back. Good idea re cut down of mount though 

Yeh I'm running without one at the moment, "as mine came unstuck with the recent heat, officer"  ;)

18 minutes ago, Trevsked said:

Keep me in the loop on both the Alpine and Ultima please. Assume the Alpine is blue?

Trevor.

Yep blue.  Will do.  

• Like 1

very very nice, I guess you like black cars :)