free hit
counters
Type 25 Elise Photos - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Type 25 Elise Photos

JayEmm

• Gold FFM

Hi all

I am doing a video on the second Type 25 - the "Jim Clark" SC, and I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a first Type 25 that I could use for illustration - the one with the two stripes

Thanks

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Thanks Paul, I was trying to find someone that has pictures of their own vehicle, or at least a photo they had taken - gets me out of any potential copyright issues

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Hi, just to confirm the pictures that you are looking for....

I have an Elise S2 Type 25 with a K-series engine, 2002 vintage.  It has the twin yellow stripes over British racing green.

It is not a S2 Type supercharged with the single yellow stripe over green, circa 2009 vintage.

Let me know if my car is what you are looking for, I have some images.

Regards

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

There was also the original Elise type 25. It was also a single stripe over green, with red perforated leather over grey alcantara seats. Made in December 2001, it was based on Sept 2001 BRG car with beige leather. Lotus then retrimmed the interior and added a fat yellow stripe (similar to the SC version of 2009).

This formed the basis for the production run of 50 cars which were given a twin stripe, black wheels and a matching roof. I have some photos of this if you're interested.