free hit
counters
Want to add an elise - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Want to add an elise

reebok

Currently have an eleven replica. Built by an ex McLaren fabricator by the name of Peter Bruin in 1985. Period correct, and is a real joy to drive, track and own. Manage to drive it 30-40 days per year.  Eleven  replaced a seven replica with a 20v 4age and serious suspension enhancements. I used it as my everyday car for 4 years, with just aeroscreens.  Motorcycles have been other transport. Bit silly for a man with six kids, but hey, you do what you need.

Now I think the time has come to add something more modern to the garage.  An elise looks like the goods. I am older now, with artificial knees, dicky hips, and the legacies of four strokes and a few heart attacks. I have tried one on for size, and I can actually get in and out, so it passes that test.

budget will be around $40,000 australian, and I am quite comfortable with a low mileage older car.

is this a realistic budget?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums Reebok 

Hopefully soon some of our friends on your side of the pond will be along soon to help you out with your question.

As they will know more about your exchange rate and availability of used elise cars on your side of the pond.

I wish you luck ando hope you find the car you are after.

A