free hit
counters
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 2 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly not, the gaps were too big to count as a continuous display of cars. While I'm broken and can't walk, I feel very proud and privileged to have played a small part in making some Lotus histo

Happy 70th Lotus! The Duke of Richmond, Lotus CEO Feng Quinfeng and Clive Chapman cut the cake!  We're also very pleased to announce that the Lotus Festival will be heading to Hethel this year on

Posted Images

Everything canclled. Ill be there. Just got to tell the wife!

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Nice one Bibs! That’s going to make a great day.

Minimum of three spots for us I think!

If there are more people coming from the South East, we’d definitely be up for a convoy! It’ll be a minimum of Alex in an Esprit (either the S3 turbo or quietly hoping that might be the V8s first run out!), me in the Elise and a friend of ours in his S4S. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I’m in 👍

Probably not the thread to be coming out! 

Dave.

• Gold FFM

I"ll be there, great reason to come over again! I'll try and get some more Belgians to join me.

Great work Bibs, a lot of us feared there would be no celebration at Hethel at all...

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

What's happening to Lotus.... first we get an all dedicated glossy magazine, which is superb have to say, and now we get to go to a birthday party...... 

Power to the people...

Well done Lotus

250px-Citizen_smith.jpg

Brilliant news mate! ;)

Edited by Junks
  • Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Steve1 said:

What's happening to Lotus.... first we get an all dedicated glossy magazine, which is superb have to say, and now we get to go to a birthday party...... 

@Bibs is there gonna be cake and party bags :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Only here once

Great news and well done bibs. I'll be there.... Hotel already booked.

A BIG PLEA though. Last time 10 years ago the traffic into the site was an absolute nightmare. Could you please make sure a proper entrance is used this time? Eg the main one instead of a temporary gap in the fence! 

• Thanks 1

Well done Bibs what a fantastic way to celebrate 70years of Lotus & the Lotus Festival. Count Mrs Livy & I.

On behalf of us poor relations over on LEC - We'll be there (or some of us anyway!).

400 miles on a (rainy) Friday evening through rush hour (just to do it again on the Sunday).... what could be better.

• Like 1
  • Bibs pinned this topic
  • Bibs unpinned this topic