free hit
counters
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 23 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

is there any chance of getting tickets for guest at this moment or do i better not bother??

i do not dare to ask for car tickets, our lotus will fit perfectly on the normal car park.😏

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly not, the gaps were too big to count as a continuous display of cars. While I'm broken and can't walk, I feel very proud and privileged to have played a small part in making some Lotus histo

Happy 70th Lotus! The Duke of Richmond, Lotus CEO Feng Quinfeng and Clive Chapman cut the cake!  We're also very pleased to announce that the Lotus Festival will be heading to Hethel this year on

Posted Images

Got confirmation of my ticket on Friday, so thanks Bibs.

I sent an email last week with regard to the LF1 Owners' Club attending the event as a club.

A few LF1 members have not got tickets so it would fantastic if we received some tickets as a club.

Bibs, do these club tickets allow the owners to bring their Lotus car to the event, I assume so as there would be space set aside for up to 20 cars?

Are the 40 tickets given to the clubs split 20 for owners, 20 for guests?

Thanks for all your hard work - Paul.

48 minutes ago, Steve1 said:

Cheers for ringing today Bibs and confirming. Glad I wasn't the only one who cocked it up.....🙄

Same 😊👍

Cheers Bibs.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:09, Bibs said:

Doing all the club admin on Monday mate :)

Morning Bibs

As I'm away for a few days this week could you advise whether the LEC allocation is confirmed as I see that my pm sent 10th August 

has still not been read.

Regards

Trevor

• Gold FFM
On 15/08/2018 at 18:20, Bibs said:

I'm back! Will be going through and validating all the orders and replying to the several hundred emails, PM's,. facebook messages, texts and whatsapps tomorrow :)

Booked two tickets when it first came out. Heard nothing back !!!!

probably could have a guess as there are 1500 cars and 7000 people expected to attend.

1500 cars need an owner's ticket, so 1500 tickets along with guests so that is 3000 people max from those tickets.

Some of the above tickets will be made available to clubs I would reckon, leaving 4000 tickets left as guest tickets, of which some will have been reserved for Lotus staff?

Perhaps Bibs can enlighten us please.....

Edited by PaulLF1

The dealers have apparently only been given 20 tickets each, there's only a few dealers so the numbers don't add up.

How do we get tickets if there not available?

Edited by m111
1 hour ago, m111 said:

The dealers have apparently only been given 20 tickets each, there's only a few dealers so the numbers don't add up.

How do we get tickets if there not available?

..you dont

Hello guys,

first time to attend such kind of events and I’m wondering whether the event would be children friendly? Is it a good idea/responsible to bring along a 6-years old kid?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, m111 said:

Have you considered that it might include all international Lotus dealers? There’s a lot more than just those in the UK!

Margate Exotics.

2 hours ago, esprit22 said:

Sure Johan, he will love it!! ..anyway, most of us are really 6 years old at heart..:cheers:  (only problem is you will have to buy him his own Lotus on his birthday)

Cool, thanks, my wife is indeed desperate with having two kids in house with our son and me :lol:

• Bibs unpinned this topic