free hit
counters
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 26 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

anyone know when the tickets are being sent out??

• Like 1

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I may know someone with a spare ticket

and would also like to know when they Are being sent out 

So, fingers crossed, they should reach me before I depart for Spain on the 17th?

David, I can pick them up in person on the Friday for you from Bibs if you wish?

• Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Does anyone know what time the event starts? I'm just wondering whether to travel to Norfolk on the Friday evening or get up early and travel on the Saturday morning. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

David, I can pick them up in person on the Friday for you from Bibs if you wish?

Thanks for that offer Andy - I suppose it guarantees you get that lift on the Saturday morning then! :P

If @Bibs is good with that, then so am I, :thumbup: .

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LotusKeith said:

Does anyone know what time the event starts? I'm just wondering whether to travel to Norfolk on the Friday evening or get up early and travel on the Saturday morning. Thanks. 

10-4

• Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

1 hour ago, Colin P said:

10-4

The prepaid BBQ is on the Friday. We are driving down from NE Scotland Friday morning if anyone wants to meet up in convoy.

4 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

The prepaid BBQ is on the Friday. We are driving down from NE Scotland Friday morning if anyone wants to meet up in convoy.

BBQ on Friday, I haven’t seen anything about this. How do we get tickets for this and how much? 

What are you plans for travelling on Friday John, I was planning to put something up on LEGS to see who wanted to travel in convoy. 

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

5 hours ago, bingoking said:

BBQ on Friday, I haven’t seen anything about this. How do we get tickets for this and how much? 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

7 hours ago, Bibs said:

Thanks for the link @Bibs will organise ticket today. 

• Like 1

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

On 08/09/2018 at 14:58, Colin P said:

10-4 Rubber Duck.  Now put that hammer down and join our lovely convoy....

Ftfy

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Hi Bibs have all the Clubs had email on Tickets allocations LDC got ask at my breakfast meet oh see you Saturday .

2 weeks to go - has ANYBODY had their tickets yet???

What time does the Factory open for this event on Saturday morning?

Sorry, just noticed it's10am.. 

Edited by esprit22
info