free hit
counters
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 31 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Mine have arrived, thanks Bibs.

However I have been given 3 tickets, numbers 05852, 05853, 05854, does that mean I can carry an extra person in the boot on the way down and they will be admitted if they survive the journey!!!!🤣

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've heard from Pascal that our tickets have arrived as well. 🙂

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Any folk requested tickets from B&C and received them?

Jamie assured me of two, but still waiting.

His arrived today, I'm sure he'll be posting them out soon. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs.

Looks like you might have some spare ones in that mountain of tickets. 😉

A very lot! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

@Bibs Can you confirm for me please whether I will be ok getting into the 70th bash with a car pass even though I won’t have my Lotus with me? 😬

I was led to believe that all car on-site Lotus passes had been taken up and the guest invite from Leven Lotus was for getting me in only, with no Lotus.......but Ian at Lotus told me today he has window sticker passes🤔

I can’t take my Lotus due to a technical issue with the steering & it’s also getting PPF applied at the rear at the end of the week and as a result  had planned on coming with my work car and get the organised park and ride in. Will that be ok? I hope so as Hotel is booked😬

Product only on site mate, even if you have a sticker. If you're in a non-Lotus, you need to head to either Snetterton or the North Norfolk Showground where complimentary coaches (lots of them!) will be available. 

Evora NA

19 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Product only on site mate, even if you have a sticker. If you're in a non-Lotus, you need to head to either Snetterton or the North Norfolk Showground where complimentary coaches (lots of them!) will be available. 

Yeah that’s ok @Bibs regards park and ride as I wrote in my query......but you’re saying the sticker pass meant for the window of the Lotus will get me in as a foot soldier into the show then.....or does Ian have normal tickets too for me as a walk-in?

You need a sticker for a lotus car to be able to park it on site, you need a paper ticket to get in as a person.

Evora NA

Quick question...

Tickets I received as part of the masses, have tickets plus stub... tickets I then received as part of a club entry (and probably others) have no stubs?

Thoughts?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 20/09/2018 at 16:31, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I'll be there in my GTE as a normal on-site visitor (not on TLF stand). I think Lotus has pretty much swept the model under the carpet though.

Such a shame if they have as they are such lovely looking cars.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

22 minutes ago, Bibs said:

You need a sticker for a lotus car to be able to park it on site, you need a paper ticket to get in as a person.

Ok @Bibs Final question then - did you send Leven paper tickets or was it just car stickers? If just car stickers can you send me a paper ticket.......otherwise I won’t get in. Given that I’m actually a customer who bought a Lotus this year and was promised an entry ticket by Leven to the event I’d like to think I can get in!

1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

Quick question...

Tickets I received as part of the masses, have tickets plus stub... tickets I then received as part of a club entry (and probably others) have no stubs?

Thoughts?

Same here Lee, Ealc sent out all their tickets minus stubs as there was a staple attaching them altogether.

They are now sending all the stubs out as well in case.

chipp 

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Ok @Bibs Final question then - did you send Leven paper tickets or was it just car stickers? If just car stickers can you send me a paper ticket.......otherwise I won’t get in. Given that I’m actually a customer who bought a Lotus this year and was promised an entry ticket by Leven to the event I’d like to think I can get in!

If you ordered and were allocated a ticket via a Lotus dealer, it will be a "people ticket" rather than a car sticker, as is detailed on lotus70.com. You should therefore be able to get in.