free hit
counters
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 35 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Stephen you need a yellow "car" sticker to get your Lotus onsite. You need a "person" ticket in your hand to get in as a person.  So:

Car plus driver = yellow sticker plus 1 ticket

Car plus driver plus one - yellow sticker plus 2 tickets

Person(s) - 1 ticket each

Shout anyone if this is not correct.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
47 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Stephen you need a yellow "car" sticker to get your Lotus onsite. You need a "person" ticket in your hand to get in as a person.  So:

Car plus driver = yellow sticker plus 1 ticket

Car plus driver plus one - yellow sticker plus 2 tickets

Person(s) - 1 ticket each

Shout anyone if this is not correct.

Correct

Or no (Lotus) car, on foot via park and ride : one person one ticket.

If you don't have a person ticket look on the thread offering spare tickets/rides in.

• Like 1

This must be a world record how many lotus can you get in one county.

Best traffic jam I've ever been caught up in at the 60th, coming off the A11 - Lotus cars as far as the eye could see...

Wonderful! 👍

Iain

Edited by Iain

1 hour ago, andyj007 said:

for anyone coming from overseas via dover  if  during your journey  on friday you get somewhere near me,  you get delayed, need car  assistance or  an emergency stop over friday night   .. i live outskirts of  colchester..   just of the a12 which should  be on your route to the factory or hotels ,, ( about 1hr.10mins  from the party)   happy to help out.. put up, feed.. etc etc.. 

andy

What a gentleman. That's what Lotus and TLF are all about. Not for me Andy as we are coming from way up North in gods country. But a brilliant gesture.

:respect:

• Like 2

I’ll be en route from the chunnel Fridaymorning, taking a quick visit of Cambridge before heading to Dunston Hall.

14 hours ago, Iain said:

Featured in Practical Classics last year - October 2017 'High Mile Club' - she was on only 248,737 back then. Tempted to put a copy of the article on the windscreen to mitigate against the stone chips and rusting windscreen wiper!  ;)

Owned 18 years as daily driver that lives outside - if there's interest I'll write something up for the forums...

Iain

yes you should write something up, i would and im sure others would like a read about the ownership for those sort of miles.. in that type of car.. will look out for it on saturday 

• Like 1

Right, I just booked my hotel room, now I just need to do a few trimming things on the Esprit and after that I will need to pack my bag. All is going as plannedexpected! :D

Iain, your car deserves a spread in the Absolute Lotus magazine!

• Like 2

Did we ever get any closure on where that sticker should go (driver or passenger side)?!

Near side top of the screen.

Unless you have a 211

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Passenger side, the left side as you view the car from the rear. It's so a bloke on the side of the road can see it. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Royal said:

Iain, your car deserves a spread in the Absolute Lotus magazine!

That is a brilliant idea 

23 hours ago, Escape said:

Just treated my Esprit to an oil change and quick check-up, did some shopping and packed my bag. All ready to head for the Calais ferry early in the morning. 😎

Those planning to drive Friday on the M25 through the Dartford Tunnel please allow for a long queue. From 1 pm onwards on Fridays the queue can go right back to the M20 exit for the M25. Hope this "heads up" helps?

Peter

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Near side top of the screen.

Unless you have a 211

Sticker now fitted in 211, near side aero screen, not top or bottom, more top to bottom.  

Perfectly colour matched too😉

Going to be a long cold drive down.

Edited by Atommad
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Passenger side, the left side as you view the car from the rear. It's so a bloke on the side of the road can see it. 

So, even for a LHD I suppose? I hope I can put it somewhere not too intrusive %)