free hit
counters
Hope I'm Welcome! :) - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
MattMacc123

Hope I'm Welcome! :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Matt, all are welcome and the VX is just a Cousin of the Elise :) 

Welcome and we look forward to seeing you at meets etc! We have a very active Scottish contingent and one even has a....choke....McLaren.

You're very welcome mate, lots of current and ex-VX owners on here. Looks very well in yellow 👍

Are you following the well trodden path into an Exige or Evora or happy with what you have?

Welcome, I had an LY as my first vx, No.25 I trust that you are already on .org?

Hi Mathew and welcome. Which part of god's country are you in. We have a very strong Lotus connection up here with several active groups.

Thank you everyone!! :) I am indeed on the .org and they are brilliant on there. I am in Bridge of Allan, Stirling I was going to have a look on Legs on this forum as well? Id like to start going out to meets etc to meet some of you nice people! :)

**Waves back!** :) A lot of nice cars on here, To answer one of the questions above My dream is to own an Esprit V8 (hopefully one day)!! Quite happy with what i have just now as the supercharger route is available but will stick to the lotus path i believe! 

Welcome to TLF Matthew. :welcome:

Car looks quite nice.I have only seen a few VX220 over here in Australia.

Any questions or issues using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

Hi Matthew, welcome to the forum. You are in good company in your VX as a few of the members on LEGS have these cars and we have had a couple along to our regular monthly breakfast meets.

I see you have joined LEGS, welcome there too,  and you will now receive updates of our various outings etc. 1st Sunday of the month is usually our Breakfast meet but occasionally we move that depending on what other meets share the same date.

Hopefully see you around.

Thankyou Ramjet! Beautiful Esprit you have there! really appreciate the warm welcome! :) 

2 minutes ago, bingoking said:

Hi Matthew, welcome to the forum. You are in good company in your VX as a few of the members on LEGS have these cars and we have had a couple along to our regular monthly breakfast meets.

I see you have joined LEGS, welcome there too,  and you will now receive updates of our various outings etc. 1st Sunday of the month is usually our Breakfast meet but occasionally we move that depending on what other meets share the same date.

Hopefully see you around.

That Is super! thank you so much for that :) i will be coming along with my partner in crime! :) 

On 05/07/2018 at 17:34, Kimbers said:

Hi Matt, all are welcome and the VX is just a Cousin of the Elise :) 

Welcome and we look forward to seeing you at meets etc! We have a very active Scottish contingent and one even has a....choke....McLaren.

I was thinking we should have a sub forum on TLF/LEGS and call it McLEGS (McLaren Enthusiasts Group Scotland) 😂

And yet another .orger here :thumbup:

Sold my LY back in 2015 after almost 14 years of owning it and, tbh, still miss it at times even though the Evora is a fantastic replacement

@C8RKH, also based in Scotland, an Evora owner who also added a VX to his collection.:)

I'm here. Currently hooning around the IoM in the Evora whilst the VXSC is at home all tucked up sleeping.

Welcome on board Matt and hope to see the VX in person soon.