free hit
counters
New V6 Exige incoming - L7TSX White - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lo2zz

New V6 Exige incoming - L7TSX White

Hello all, 

After much umming and arring between a GT4 and a 350 sport and a V6S I've taken the plunge and bought what looks like a mint V6S Exige from Oakmere - L7TSX anyone know it?

Having had a go in the Gt4, and being a Porsche fan I just couldn't justify the difference in price, and dare I say it the Exige exicted me more getting in it. 

There is a fair bit to do to the Exige before I'm happy with it - 2bular and Geo, but overall I love it and can't wait to pick it up - anyone owned/know of L7TSX it's only done 6k miles. 

This won't be my first Lotus - I had a 135R with Honda conversion which I loved apart from the handling which I always felt was too understeery - felt on a testdrive the Exige was better but will still need some more camber

First mods are obviously Geo and 2bular, but I also want to get the back of the car 'black' like the cup car - currently debating getting vinyl / plastdip or trying to order what looks like an official lotus decal 

Any thoughts welcome and great forum!

Mike

Edited by Lo2zz
wrong descriptor

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome Mike and congrats on the new car. They're a lovely bunch of people at Oakmere too!

Care to share some pics for us please?

Good choice!

Welcome to TLF Mike. :welcome:

Looking forward to some photos as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

Congrats! A decent spray shop should be able to do the Matt Black at the rear that’s what I did... check the project and build pages in the V6 section lots of handy tips and recommendations from other owners that have played and upgraded the V6 model to their personal usage and taste.

Welcome mate! Look forward to seeing you about! Tubular Manifold is awesome. Mine sounds like a pride of lions getting very angry........ :)