free hit
counters
A ride up the hill - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's all sorts of epic, what a great experience especially with 'Yer Man' Martin too! :thumbsup:

Sounds ace - met him myself last week at Hethel, proper character!  I had a hot lap with him round the test track - you're right about the braking 😁  I laughed out loud for the whole 2 laps!!

MD should open up a new course then... passenger training! 

My wife managed to bring me to a total standstill in my Elise at Bedford a few years ago by saying she was about to throw up! Not in my car I thought!! 😂

I duly stopped... she said job done! 

I might have seen you on the TV coverage. Looks great. I have never been! Must put this right. 

Sounds amazing. Jamie’s a great Lotus ambassador!! He’s also the reason I’m about to try and upgrade from Elise to Exige after downgrading from Evora.. I’ve got Lotusitis... wastes hours and hours of my week!!!!

Anyway, I did a pax lap of Hethel with MD earlier this year.. my only gripe of the whole weekend with the Academy was that he wasn’t my instructor.. he’s excellent in both skill and humour. There’s fast and then there’s ex F1 fast and turning bends into straight lines!!👍🏼

Donnelly is a great guy. I listened to a talk he gave at Strattons about his racing career and crash then met him again at hethel at the driving academy. He wasn't my instructor but I think it must be one of the best treats being able to be taught on track by Donnelly! How good is that?!!

buddsy