free hit
counters
Win a Jim Clark Special Edition Lotus Evora GT410 Sport - The 100,000th Lotus! - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TLF News

Win a Jim Clark Special Edition Lotus Evora GT410 Sport - The 100,000th Lotus!

On 15/07/2018 at 05:47, JG220 said:

I've played the game, it's a good cause. 

I truly hope I don't win though, its an abomination. 

It costs GBP20.

What's not to like about that if you win?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

competition webpage not available :(

not available at home, fine at work - maybe a hiccup when I clicked the link.

I was thinking to the import process and actually I think that a French winner would have to pay quite a lot of tax to register it (10 500€ if I understand well since it emits 225+ g/km of C02, which is more than the limit of 195 g/km which is the highest step — https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCodeArticle.do?idArticle=LEGIARTI000025075053&cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006069577)

:(

https://www.lotuscars.com/evora-sport-410

(and when I come to think to it it's a bit stupid because it's the price of a small car, which would pollute less as a town/daily car)

15 hours ago, Giniw said:

10 500€

Not bad value considering the book price of the Evora but you've got to win it yet and I bet I've got more tickets than you :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

19 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Not bad value considering the book price of the Evora

indeed ^^

Anyone have an idea of how many tickets they have sold to date?

Was thinking this.

It's a bit of an odd competition, because don't you have to declare odds? Or maximum tickets to be sold?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

It’s more of a raffle though is it not ?

Only here once

I still can't access the website from home or my phone.

IE:  Cannot securely connect to this page

Firefox: An error occurred during a connection to jimclarklotus.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Try https://www.jimclarklotus.com/

This site can't provide a secure connection

Try http://www.jimclarklotus.com/

Warning! The website contains malware. Visiting this site may harm your computer (this one is from my router)

That means the SSL certificate (that provides the encryption) has expired, and an expired certificate presents to the browser in the same way an invalid (made up) one does so you get the warning

I can't get past it on my browser at home no matter what I try. Not even asked to validate the certificate.

I seem to be able to get onto it okay Chris.

chipp

I keep coming across this car at different events, Lotus 70, Autosport show and now the British GP. Bought a ticket at the Autosport show and the man said I was going to win it, so no one else needs apply. The tailgate has now been signed by the F1 drivers, all it needs now, is to add my signature. Because literally it has my name on it. Although if I did win it, I don't think I could drive it, it's too precious.20190712_173355.thumb.jpg.53cb6867cfbc2d2fb81f97ceff552e9d.jpg20190712_173414.thumb.jpg.68c92bd28518153a16cc0d7d124ef11d.jpg

• Like 1

I think there must be some sort of mistake. When I was at Silverstone at the weekend the man said I was going to win...………..!!:happydance:

IMG_2728.JPG

Ah what, he must have said the same to everyone. We will have to share it. Any way, hope you enjoyed the weekend.

• Like 1

When are they going to announce the draw date? Or are they trying to make it into a classic by dragging it on?

• Thanks 1

hope please GIF

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators