free hit
counters
First European Road Trip in the Esprit (Huge Success) - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Cabbage

First European Road Trip in the Esprit (Huge Success)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Brilliant.  Me and some friends go the the Nurburgring every yea and the esprit is going next year 👍🏻.  Some great driving roads on the continent.  Glad you had a great time 

Off on Thursday in the exige to Spa,first time we have been abroad together, really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Very pleased (and slightly jealous) to see an Esprit taken abroad for a road trip. I have plans for just such a trip, however I always seem to find something else to fix beforehand! Looks like you had a great time, and there’s some nice shots there, too.

Always nice to have a drive in the hills and mountains. I have done this several times with mine Esprit in the Ardennes and the Eifel. Were always fantastic days.

The last years I had no time for it. But I'll be back out of there.

Well done you! I've done a couple of trans euro trips and loved them! These cars need to be used so good on you.

Pete

Great photos. Can't be happier than that with the Esprit!