free hit
counters
How I miss my ESPRIT - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

How I miss my ESPRIT

Hi guys

i sold my G Esprit two years ago to a really good fellow in the U.K. 

I have been off the forum for a while but came on quietly to see how things are and it hit me ...I really miss this car , heaven knows why but I just do .

i have had some involvement with the building of another iconic car , GT40 in once again another derivative of this vehicle however it is not my cup of tea ..the Esprit continues to impress .

I think the real answer is a car that looks the same on a different platform , something modern ..

hell I have missed it .

richard 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys i sold my G Esprit two years ago to a really good fellow in the U.K.  I have been off the forum for a while but came on quietly to see how things are and it hit me ...I really miss t

Don't say that. I have to sell mine. :( 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I'll know in a week if mine has moved on to a happy new owner.  Haven't driven the car in 6 months.  Been too busy at work to think about it. I think I'll start to miss my Esprit once the Spring days arrive.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

My V8 is going to a new home on Monday/Tuesday next week and likely my SE will be doing the same shortly. I feel your pain guys.

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

This is the first post I've made in a while! But the title of this post just resonated with me - I so feel your pain and I regularly dream about both my Esprits that I sold over 20 years ago, each time believing that I still own them and they've been tucked away in a garage all these years. And then I wake up. Don't sell them guys!!! And if it's too late, then enjoy other people's vicariously as I do, by getting down to the Lotus meets (though I haven't been for Donkeys, shamefully)! xx

"All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad."

~ Jeremy Clarkson (about the Lotus Esprit)