free hit
counters
Places to Stay Locally to the Lotus Festival 2018 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Places to Stay Locally to the Lotus Festival 2018

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Booked into Mangreen Country Hotel (along with a couple of other LEC reprobates) - mainly because it's local to Dunston Hall, but at half the (published!) prices....

....that said, I have the option to cancel until a couple of days before if Bibs gets a great deal at Dunston.

• Gold FFM

Currently in HolidayInn (£165 for 2 nights) as Dunston Hall was £380 for same two nights.

if Dunston Hall comes in at a reasonable price then I’ll switxh.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

6 minutes ago, Jeanvm said:

Is Holiday Inn Norwich a good place to stay?

It’s a typical holiday in , pool and sauner are ok. It 5 minutes from Dunston Hall if you want to meet up the night before and about 10 minutes from the factory. 

DON'T BOOK ANY HOTELS NORTH OF NORWICH. It will be a nightmare getting across and many are not very good (its not a "nice" as the south side.

Can't believe so many are booked up already!

Premier Inn at Costessey would be ok think its called the "Showground". 

Try Meadow Farm B&B at Mulbarton, literally half way between Dunston Hall and Hethel: No website I can find but good reviews on Google: 

Address: 3, Meadow Cottages, Brick Kiln Road, Mulbarton, Norwich NR14 8AJ

Phone: 01508 578042

Caister Hall!! What a Dick! Missed this one totally and I was only there 2 weeks ago. This is 5 minutes from Dunston Hall (you can walk it) on a quiet back road:

http://www.caistorhall.com/

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)