free hit
counters
Smoke - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Smoke

Hi I have bmw 318i m sport  57 plate 127bhp when driven seem ok engine seems to run sweet but after driving  if I let car idle for 5 min then rev it blow white smoke  from exhaust  or wait at lights then pull off white smoke  nothing  when starting or driving 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Steve. :welcome:

I wil admit that you have an unusual question for your first on a Lotus forum. If the question had been about a Lotus every one of the guys above would have endeavoured to assist. As it is not about a Lotus, well..............

Have you joined up on here as a way to get some knowledge about potentially purchasing a Lotus? Or are you asking the question as nobody on the BMW forum is helpful?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

So everyone knows Steve is a real guy. Has asked the same question on the very Beemer forum that Mark has pasted the link for. Has been asked whether it smells like oil or coolant, but has not responded.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Nope. Only took about a minute. Just wanted to let everyone know. :)