free hit
counters
Ok i need to test again but saw a little water under rad - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LotusFella

Ok i need to test again but saw a little water under rad

Not sure if this was from the bleed nipple or leak in rad.  If it is the rad is there a thread about removing it and where should I get it re-cord?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Any rad shop will be able to recore for you.

theres a whole world of pain and seized nuts and bolts you will need to sheer or cut off. It’s a simple enough task - easier to reinstall with two pairs of hands.

be very careful of the oil coolers - expensive and the unions normally strip and rip off them. The air con condenser pipes do just the same and need soaking in a caustic bath (pot) to clean the rubbish out of the pipe thread

theres some info on my S4s thread. 

Only here once

starts here

Only here once

There's also some info in my Refurb thread from about page 14, in amongst the piss-taking, of course. The S4s has a charge cooler, but the rest of it is the same.

And yes, I think it would be much better if you post all on one thread, too. You might want to consider a refurb thread yourself, if you're planning on doing a number of jobs.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.