free hit
counters
cross reference editable spreadsheet for all! - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

cross reference editable spreadsheet for all!

Hi Guys, 

well, since i just bought an s3 Esprit, i thought i`d do the duty of copying my elite/eclat interchange spreadsheet (which seems pretty popular on the eclat area), over to giugiaro esprit. its free to edit for all, should be relatively self explanatory, if you want to take a look at the eclat one its over in the elite eclat chat area as a sticky.  (probably be good to get this stickied too) 

ive kept the parts list from the eclat one, but some will not be relevent, and i`ll be missing lots, feel free to add sections/ whatever you feel is missing.
i`ll update as i find out stuff, there will be some cross over from the eclat too i`d imagine. 

theres obviously loads of cross ref info on this forum and these pages, but i figured this is a really tidy way to bring it all together in one place rather than scrolling through forum threads.   i`ll transfer the info ftrom the threads when i get free moments, but also feel free to do the same if you are so inclined ;)

heres the link.. go crazy!! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1746WogW57q_L65fECYfSIuAJiKpe8Xm74DU4lb5ystA

cheers,

mark

Edited by Mark Wainwright
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys,  well, since i just bought an s3 Esprit, i thought i`d do the duty of copying my elite/eclat interchange spreadsheet (which seems pretty popular on the eclat area), over to giugiaro espr

done, and transplanted what i had in the parts column to the series/year column.    obviously some of this is a bit unclear in things like changeover years 84/85 s3 etc but hopefully with enough peopl

• 2 months later...

done, and transplanted what i had in the parts column to the series/year column.    obviously some of this is a bit unclear in things like changeover years 84/85 s3 etc but hopefully with enough people who have the cars editing it it`ll be pretty accurate eventually. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 24/07/2018 at 18:39, Mark Wainwright said:

Hi Guys, 

well, since i just bought an s3 Esprit, i thought i`d do the duty of copying my elite/eclat interchange spreadsheet (which seems pretty popular on the eclat area), over to giugiaro esprit. its free to edit for all, should be relatively self explanatory, if you want to take a look at the eclat one its over in the elite eclat chat area as a sticky.  (probably be good to get this stickied too) 

ive kept the parts list from the eclat one, but some will not be relevent, and i`ll be missing lots, feel free to add sections/ whatever you feel is missing.
i`ll update as i find out stuff, there will be some cross over from the eclat too i`d imagine. 

theres obviously loads of cross ref info on this forum and these pages, but i figured this is a really tidy way to bring it all together in one place rather than scrolling through forum threads.   i`ll transfer the info ftrom the threads when i get free moments, but also feel free to do the same if you are so inclined ;)

heres the link.. go crazy!! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1746WogW57q_L65fECYfSIuAJiKpe8Xm74DU4lb5ystA

cheers,

mark

Added power window motors for S3 NA & S3 Turbo