free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 151 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!


Colin G

Recommended Posts

Congratulations Alan :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, Dan425 said:

I've been in touch with the chap who was selling @Barrykearley's Lotus, who has confirmed he took a deposit this afternoon. Proof that sub-£30k Evoras don't hang around long!

You don't want that silly extra pedal Dan and you know you don't.... 🤪

 

Edited by Bibs
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
On 15/03/2021 at 20:02, marcfair said:

I see the silver  2015 evora 400 which has been for sale at Hendy Lotus for the last 2 yrs has had a £3k price increase 🤔 

I suspect this is due to no new cars being sold.  For a period there's likely to be a vacuum of Evora 400 available.   

 

Interestingly this car https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/11398246?cId=11222069&cId=10639163&cId=11121632&cId=10962195&cId=11104383&cId=11096521&cId=11331411&cId=10656638&cId=10112445&cId=10831216&cId=10200680&cId=9149459&cId=11018509&cId=11331413&cId=9822182&cId=9822184&cId=9822187&cId=11398246&cId=10984089&cId=10034279&cId=11157594 was on sale privately for £75k I think.  Now available via a deal.  Mind you this is the only one in the UK so even at the dealers price its good value.

All the Best

Greg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, windymiller said:

weve missed two and wasnt going to miss this one !!!

It’s a fantastic car chap - you’ll love it.

  • Like 1

Only here once

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, paranoidandroid said:

Looks like the 430 is sold now

That was a quick sale then, pics only went up a couple of days ago. Suggests the price was on the cheaper side of reasonable. Perhaps a good sign for other  Evora owners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
  • Gold FFM

I think given what’s happening in market that Will Blackman car is a super if not bargain of the year to a buyer wanting to get into the lotus world ! 
if I was buying I would had moved to get this although a few grand of my affordability it still represents a good investment   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM

I agree @CDM2018. I think that is a bombproof purchase for now, and the future. Cannot see that car losing a lot of money in the next 2/3 years even if it gets used! :)

Not many at that age and mileage with a full 7 stamps in the book so provenance looks very sound and likely to have lived a very pampered life till now.

Also in my humble the best colour for an Evora - timeless appeal and no "faddy" on trend look that some looks dated.

  • Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
39 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I agree @CDM2018. I think that is a bombproof purchase for now, and the future. Cannot see that car losing a lot of money in the next 2/3 years even if it gets used! :)

Not many at that age and mileage with a full 7 stamps in the book so provenance looks very sound and likely to have lived a very pampered life till now.

Also in my humble the best colour for an Evora - timeless appeal and no "faddy" on trend look that some looks dated.

Hello C8RKH

Reading previous post I know you had an NA evora prior and then moved the the 410 you now have.  Does the extra power and lower doors seals make for a significantly better car experiences?  I had a sports racer NA previously and seriously considering the Will Blackman car.  I but I'm also tempted by this car which is equally good value for what you get. https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/9794476?cId=11222069&cId=10966139&cId=10259729&cId=10391618&cId=9217183&cId=7612933&cId=9692088&cId=10340587&cId=9794476&cId=11425001&cId=11244706&cId=11404610&cId=11422233&cId=11111740&cId=10189611&cId=10940691&cId=11098140&cId=10720546&cId=11420487&cId=9791748&cId=10969236

In pervious posts you have said you miss the NA.  having the experience of both cars if you had to choose which one of the above cars which would it be and why?

 

All the Best

Greg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

That purple car fab ! Never seen a purple lotus never mind a purple car of any other make super rare  ? 

Lotus did Europa's in roman purple they looked great got a pic somewhere.

The place with the purple evora had had it for a while and have reduced the price. They have some great cars but have not had many lotus.. Had a look at an mp4-12c in passing some years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Greg | ValetPro said:

Hello C8RKH

Reading previous post I know you had an NA evora prior and then moved the the 410 you now have.  Does the extra power and lower doors seals make for a significantly better car experiences?  I had a sports racer NA previously and seriously considering the Will Blackman car.  I but I'm also tempted by this car which is equally good value for what you get. https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/9794476?cId=11222069&cId=10966139&cId=10259729&cId=10391618&cId=9217183&cId=7612933&cId=9692088&cId=10340587&cId=9794476&cId=11425001&cId=11244706&cId=11404610&cId=11422233&cId=11111740&cId=10189611&cId=10940691&cId=11098140&cId=10720546&cId=11420487&cId=9791748&cId=10969236

In pervious posts you have said you miss the NA.  having the experience of both cars if you had to choose which one of the above cars which would it be and why?

 

That purple car has been for sale for ~2 years (mental!) but now they have lowered another £5k does make it good value for sure. Id personally rather have a car that's higher miles and driven than one that has been sat for so long. It was on 3900 miles in 2019 when they first had it in for sale so its done 200 miles in 2 years ....

Edited by rafphillips
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agree with most on here the Ultraviolet 410 stunning and surprised it as been for sale for so long, in my personal opinion the cheap looking 410 strip never looked good on a 410sport and would be the first thing I would remove and sure the car would look even better without it. It’s a stunning car especially with the silver wheels and the Carbon buckets seats sadly they lotus dropped them in the GT sport 410 I would much prefer them in my 410. Going from NA to 410, 276bhp for me I felt I always wanted a bit more, is the 410 quantum better sensation for me I would say yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, scotty435 said:

in my personal opinion the cheap looking 410 strip never looked good on a 410sport and would be the first thing I would

Spot on. Lotus Design normally get this right but these decals are an off day. 

Justin 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if the 410s hang around just as they are 2 seats?

 

I know for a lot of people the extra bit of room in the back makes the world of difference and seems to be what brings people over from the exige (myself included )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...