Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sadly it's true. After 6 years I have decided it's time for a change. 

The car is still fantastic and I think James will love it every bit as much as I have .

For me the exciting search starts now..keep an eye out in the wanted section 

• Like 2

construction and property consultants : My company

Wow Beady, a very original Evora owner too, though you would never sell ;) 

what you thinking about now then, or that TBC?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Just needs black and white floor tiles to match the cars! :)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

When does it get painted Stu?  

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

5 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

When does it get painted Stu?  

Ha... I do like it quite a lot colour wise. Maybe it's like that so you can doodle on it like a chalk board?

Maybe it didn't sell before a as the mileage looks the same...

Park it up in Bristol and maybe Banksy will add some magic to that blank canvas.

Not a bad car at all. Looks fine, just reminds of the Bismark or HMS Hood :)  A couple of 15 pounders behind the front grill to blow the odd pesky Porker off the road maybe?

So what's the crack on this 2014 red one going at sub £40K on Ebay? I've read it was at Snows? but what exactly is wrong with it now if anything? Why isn't it being snapped up? I keep looking at it, my heart's telling me to buy it but my head is not.

It has featured in a recent thread. IIRC, it was at a recent BCA auction and something to do with a poor accident repair. I'm on my phone at the moment so can't really search for the link, I'm afraid. Maybe someone else can. 

I'm only on my small phone so cannot find it Hreido but Bibs post made me recall this car and somewhere on here I am sure it has been discussed at length.

Incidentally, I think it was Kalli on here who picked himself up a slightly damaged Evora and if you look at it now - it looks truly amazing and he seems very happy with it.

As ever, eyes open...

It's only an NA.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yeh it's one of a pair that JCT have had for a while, a 14 plate and a 64 plate.

both started at 46k

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel