Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 5 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Mine is an ex Lotus Management car. Curiously, the service book was not fully upo to date but I'm sure it has been well tended. It looked like this at one time..........

It's been faultless apart from a dead battery,(replaced under warranty!)

wrap.JPG

Mike S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is that the Lotus 125 Bibs? What happened to that programme? Did customers sign up etc?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

They'll still make one for you, if you want. Some bloke in the Middle East bought two of them, so that his mates could have a go at the same time. Someone else bought one just to have in his home. He turns it on occasionally, just to rev the engine!

Wow, if I could I would. Road cars like the P1, Enzo etc are all well and good but that's the real track deal. 

Back on topic, has the availability of the early 400 demonstrators had a noticeable impact on late SR Evora S prices?  I've not seen it, but....

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Can't say I have noticed it. Few 'higher' milers at just under 45k but the rest seem to be sticking at 45-48k.

until the 400 comes within 5k ish price wise I can't see them changing that much.  Maybe wrong though. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 16 February 2016 at 03:45, the83man said:

Mine is an ex Lotus Management car. Curiously, the service book was not fully upo to date but I'm sure it has been well tended. It looked like this at one time..........

It's been faultless apart from a dead battery,(replaced under warranty!)

wrap.JPG

Also seen on track at the Lotus Festival 2011 (Snetterton) as a Safety Car. 

11073559_10152933889240528_8034891513737483586_n.jpg

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Colin G said:

These guys are ****ing hilarious, how long have they had this car up for sale now?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/evora/2013-lotus-evora-v6-s-345-bhp-2-0-sports-racer-and-tech-packs/4021094?v=b

It's had more price changes than I've owned cars. And I've owned a lot of cars. Love the new addition to the text - "Reduced to Sell. Be Quick!"

Yes, reduced from the stupid inflated price you put on it the LAST time you hiked it up from its current price of £39,999. How do traders like this even manage to run a business???

haha, i noticed that earlier and sent: 

Will it be back to £41,995, £42,500, £43,500 or £44,000 next week?

I'm sorry, i couldn't help myself. 

• Like 1

On 16 February 2016 at 07:08, EuropaSman said:

Also seen on track at the Lotus Festival 2011 (Snetterton) as a Safety Car. 

11073559_10152933889240528_8034891513737483586_n.jpg

I was going to say that wasn't just an ex-management Evora that was Lotus Motorsport's publicity Evora. Was at most of the Lotus Cup races during the 2011 Season along with the T125.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting pricing on this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-Lotus-Evora-3-5-V6-2-Sport-Tech-Petrol-grey-Manual-/252312861306 (AU10 AFN)

£32,495 for a 2010 NA with Sport & Tech. No mention of Short Box, so quite a high price? Good for current owners, not so good for prospective owners.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

That's a punchy price.  My S is two years younger but 6k more miles.  

If it sells at that price, then like you say Lee, it's great news for current owners.

Its a good looking and tidy car. Nice to see the prices holding firm but then I've noticed cars seems to be priced higher in Poole.

£30k - £33k seems to be the dealer price point for low mileage 2010/LE cars, around £27k - £30k private. Nothing seems to have changed in the past 12 months price wise.

I traded my 59 Plate Launch Edition in at the weekend, as the deposit on my new 400.

I have had the car for 15 months, and added 18,000 miles to the clock, so the milage is just under 55,000 miles.

It just went up on the dealer web site, for £29,995, I originally purchased the car for £31,000

So despite the high milage added to the car, its value has only dropped by £1,000 in 18 months.

Tris...

• Like 1

Ahh so this will be yours then :)

http://www.snowsgroup.co.uk/lotus/used-cars/5715724-lotus-evora-v6-4/

I did see that, I keep looking at the yellow 400 on Ken's list :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Although I'm not a betting man Lee, I think that a few £s on either a yellow or orange 400 appearing in your garage by this time next year would be a winning move :lol::lol:

It is. Very odd seeing Ethel on there, she was in my garage until Friday evening.

An excellent entry Evora for someone.

May can't get here quick enough...

Tris...

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

This is the cheapest low mileage Evora S I've seen to date; it's a 2+0 with just the sport pack, diamond cut alloys and 9500 miles on the clock. I wonder if the dealer in Northern Ireland realises it's an Evora S? Looks too good to be true?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201602110928866?make=lotus&page=1&price-from=500&model=evora&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&sort=default&radius=1500&postcode=LE65%201DX&search-target=usedcars&searchcontext=default&logcode=p

Cheap Evora S.JPG

Edited by EuropaSman
Typos again!

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

Few things against it....

no tech pack, no premium pack and 2+0

you're right tho, it is the cheapest S