free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 159 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!


Recommended Posts

On 11/04/2021 at 04:28, exeterjeep said:

May be they arte putting prices up a bit to cover the cost of the new aftermarket lotus warranty that is suppose to be starting this coming week. I cannot imagine it will cost less than £1000-1500.

I noticed that the two 400’s that Silverstone had are no longer on their website, I suppose both could have sold at a similar time but realistically I think that’s unlikely.

I think one (if not both) were on SOR and the owner is on here, would be interesting to know if they have been sold or maybe removed from sale ?

Can anyone recall who’s cars they are ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***** In 1993 when I was 50 years old I bought my 1st sports car, a 1990 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE with 15.000 mls on the odo...... I immediately did fell in love with this Lotus and the love remain

Just thought I’d pop in with a quick update now my evora has finally been delivered! It was the GT410sport in military grey previously mentioned on here.   I sold my exige cup to buy it as I

Did anyone else notice that the matte black one in Scotland (previously called Dexter) disappeared off Autotrader this weekend?  You reckon some idiot was mad enough to travel an approx 500mi tri

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Phillv6 said:

I noticed that the two 400’s that Silverstone had are no longer on their website, I suppose both could have sold at a similar time but realistically I think that’s unlikely.

I think one (if not both) were on SOR and the owner is on here, would be interesting to know if they have been sold or maybe removed from sale ?

Can anyone recall who’s cars they are ?

If it was the grey 2015 plate with red interior, that was mine. It did indeed sell. Apparently there’s a lot of interest in 400s currently. Hope that helps.

Greg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

Wow that’s low mileage, steep money especially when it’s missing the sports pack. But a stunning car nevertheless, sports exhaust a plus. Could well sell with the lack of availability at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

Why no matching oyster leather band going around the rear seats? I thought that a feature on all Evora of the period. Perhaps rear seats are not leather, so does not feature?

A shame the original gearknob has gone. Red engine cover incorrect? 

Personally, I would prefer to see silver wheels and body coloured roof/mirrors, not sure if black wheels a factory option in 09, black roof certainly was not.

Apart from that....lovely...though sad it has seen so little use. If all genuine, worth the asking price though why has it been 'got at', looks-wise. 

Justin 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, jep said:

Why no matching oyster leather band going around the rear seats? I thought that a feature on all Evora of the period. Perhaps rear seats are not leather, so does not feature?

A shame the original gearknob has gone. Red engine cover incorrect? 

Personally, I would prefer to see silver wheels and body coloured roof/mirrors, not sure if black wheels a factory option in 09, black roof certainly was not.

Apart from that....lovely...though sad it has seen so little use. If all genuine, worth the asking price though why has it been 'got at', looks-wise. 

Justin 

 

Rear seats are cloth.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
2 hours ago, jep said:

Why no matching oyster leather band going around the rear seats?

I believe that would have been with the "Premium Pack" - leather rear seats, leather armrest etc.  Cloth rear seats where standard.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites

C8RKH is right it’s a none premium pack and sports pack.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mawheele said:

Just wanted to share that my Evora 400 is for sale at Lotus Silverstone. Chat with Aimee if you are interested.
https://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk/vehicle-details/Lotus-Evora-U320/

 

Wow 701 miles you have not used that much 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Then you will get lotus people on here and seloc saying that is too dear. Lotus no longer sell to just lotus people and the new buyer will pay the right price for one without a quibble

  • Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, pete said:

Then you will get lotus people on here and seloc saying that is too dear.

Until they want to sell their own car when they will expect that price as a px from a dealer!

  • Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pete said:

Then you will get lotus people on here and seloc saying that is too dear. Lotus no longer sell to just lotus people and the new buyer will pay the right price for one without a quibble

The only definition of too dear is a price that the car doesn't sell at!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, C8RKH said:

I believe that would have been with the "Premium Pack" - leather rear seats, leather armrest etc.  Cloth rear seats where standard.

I cannot see the arm rest in this car. The rear seat does not match the front seats. I suspect that this is a non premium pack car that someone has bought the dash panel, door panels and front seats in oyster and swapped them out. All the oyster is from a premium pack car, but it is missing the arm rest, rear seat and the rear side panels, presumably it will not have the lighting pack either.

It's a base car that has been chopped and changed, a "bitsa". 

1 hour ago, Graham Ridgway said:

The only definition of too dear is a price that the car doesn't sell at!

3 posts, now don't you come on here with all your talking sense nonsense :hrhr:

  • Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Colin P said:

I cannot see the arm rest in this car. The rear seat does not match the front seats. I suspect that this is a non premium pack car that someone has bought the dash panel, door panels and front seats in oyster and swapped them out. All the oyster is from a premium pack car, but it is missing the arm rest, rear seat and the rear side panels, presumably it will not have the lighting pack either.

It's a base car that has been chopped and changed, a "bitsa". 

... Also no tech pack - no reverse camera, or sports pack - no cross drilled disks ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, cdco said:

... Also no tech pack - no reverse camera, or sports pack - no cross drilled disks ?

The closest then to Colin's philosophy so the best one!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d have thought a sports pack is a must on a Lotus, even to Sir Colin... the doughy throttle in normal mode (and lower redline) is very frustrating in a sports car!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.


×
×
  • Create New...