free hit
counters
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 166 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, pete said:

@windymillerbe awhile yet before bubble bursts,even the banks are forecasting a boom

AND

That probably means it's nicely run it and the engine is really loosened up nicely. A nice rebuild in around 200,000 miles and the car will be good for stretch for the 500k miles!

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

There’s a blue Evora 2009 on autotrader appeared not seen it recently 

Private advert says £28.5k  and 27k on clock which I think is very competitive pricing ?

good call and shes a beaut cracking price for that !!!!

:lol:

Congrats @Dan425!! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I’ve no idea @windymiller - but - I’m more of a classic motor fan and I had a fantastic 18months gently driving it with an immaculately clean dog as company 🤔🤥

• Haha 1

Only here once

10 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Do not confuse stupidity with wisdom 👍👍

A little off topic but I bought my Turbo Esprit HC unseen while I was overseas.  Sent the full asking price in advance to a man in another country for a car I’d never seen, but he was a director at Rolls Royce cars 👍. I flew back to Gatwick, did the deal and drove 5 hours home in the dark. Thankfully everything worked. 😆

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

That blue one won't last long at that price. Wonder if these are deliberate 'quick sale' prices of people aren't paying attention/not confident to chance the current market rate

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 02/05/2021 at 12:58, a7esk said:

Been seen deal done  

Well done. Have you taken it home yet or deposit then picking up later?
Glad you nabbed it ahead of others

• Like 1

Looking for my first Lotus - A Giugiaro design Turbo Esprit - Message me if you know of one or considering selling yours

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, TdM said:

That blue one won't last long at that price. Wonder if these are deliberate 'quick sale' prices of people aren't paying attention/not confident to chance the current market rate

Blue one does look like reasonable value and condition from the pics though it’s being advertised with premium pack but the side sills are in cloth, not leather

• Gold FFM

I don’t understand why folk don’t prepare a better advert when selling ? The blue Evora is a lovely colour and mileage price but what could have sold it was more selling info ? 
just my take on selling a car 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

There’s a blue Evora 2009 on autotrader appeared not seen it recently 

Private advert says £28.5k  and 27k on clock which I think is very competitive pricing ?

There's a choice of two early NAs around £28k now. Looks like the market has moved back down...

• Gold FFM

Well, one seems to be an undesirable that is always on sale (not sure why, it did sell eventually then came almost straight back on the market) the other, probably an outlier in price but also apparently doesn't have the premium pack

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, TdM said:

undesirable that is always on sale (not sure why, it did sell eventually then came almost straight back on the market)

One has 3 owners, one 4 - not bad for 10 year old+ cars.

The aquamarine one is a totally shite advert - I mean, practically no effort went into it at all, yet car looks great.

The bright blue one looks great, all three packs. 

Struggling to see what is wrong with any of these cars, I'd be happy to own either based on the pictures.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

11 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

One has 3 owners, one 4 - not bad for 10 year old+ cars.

The aquamarine one is a totally shite advert - I mean, practically no effort went into it at all, yet car looks great.

The bright blue one looks great, all three packs. 

Struggling to see what is wrong with any of these cars, I'd be happy to own either based on the pictures.

The blue one is missing the premium pack, but definitely agree they both nice cars and what’s not like.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

You do realise sadly @Cdm2018 that most Evora owners hide them in the heated garage and only take them out in the sunshine every now and then.

Only here once